Jubilant FoodWorks Interview Questions
Are you interested to work with food groups? Here is the best opportunity for you from Jubilant FoodWorks. Jubilant FoodWorks is the fast growing food service company in India. Jubilant FoodWorks is now hiring graduates for various domains. We are providing you the interview questions required to clear the interview at Jubilant FoodWorks.
Check Here For Jubilant FoodWorks Recruitment
Jubilant FoodWorks Interview Rounds
In this company, you have openings for various domains. The interview process is same for almost all these positions. The interview process at Jubilant FoodWorks is consisting of 4 rounds. They are
- Online Written exam
- GD or JAM (optional)
- Technical Interview
- HR Interview
Jubilant FoodWorks Technical Interview Questions For Fresher’s
Here is the bright opportunity for all the fresher graduates. Have you ever dream of working in a food serving organization? Here is a chance to make your dreams come true. Jubilant FoodWorks is now hiring freshers for various positions. We are providing you with interview questions that will be helpful for you to clear the interview.
Accountant Interview Questions
- Differentiate Accounting and Auditing.
- What is the difference between Cash discount and Trade discount?
- Do you think there is any difference between inactive and dormant accounts?
- List out some of the examples for liability accounts?
- Define overhead in terms of accounting?
- What is balance sheet?
- What are the accounting concepts?
- Why did you select accounting as your profession?
Receptionist Interview Questions
- What role does a Receptionist play in a customer’s first impression of an organization?
- What messaging system and calendar programs do you use?
- How do you prioritize calls, clients, deliveries, and other issues that must be addressed immediately?
- What do you know about our company and our services?
- What is your typing speed, and what is your average error level?
- What were your primary responsibilities?
- This type of work can be repetitive. What motivates you to do your best?
- Do you enjoy interacting with the public?
- Mention the skill required for a receptionist?
Jubilant FoodWorks HR Interview Questions For Fresher’s
Yes, you have completed almost all the interview process. This is the last round and very important round of your interview. It is very important because this is where the interviewer assesses how you communicate with the people. Be careful while answering the questions posed to you. Here are few hr interview questions to help you out in the interview.
- Tell me something about yourself that is not written in your resume.
- What do you know about us?
- Are you planning to go for further studies?
- What do you seek from a job?
- Explain how would be an asset to this organization?
- How do you measure success?
- How do you rate your communication skills?
- What qualities would you look for, if you were recruiting someone for this position?
- How would you classify your style of management?
- How do you consider yourself successful?
- Describe your ideal company, location, and job.
- Do you wish to pursue higher education?
- How did you prepare for this interview?
Jubilant FoodWorks Technical Interview Questions For Experienced
The technical interview for experienced will be mostly to know how he will handle the job given to him and fulfill his responsibilities. Here we are providing some technical interview questions asked by Jubilant FoodWorks in their interviews.
Restaurant Manager Interview Questions
- How do you accommodate special diets?
- An item on the menu is not selling well. How would you discuss this with your chef?
- What responsibilities do you think are involved in this position?
- What would you do to prepare for a health inspection?
- Have you interacted with our managers or staff? What was your impression?
- Share with me a situation where a customer was upset and you handled the situation successfully.
- Describe a time you anticipated a guest’s needs.
- You just noticed the chef using expired ingredients. How do you handle this situation and what do you say?
- What’s the most challenging aspect of being a restaurant manager?
- How would you deal with an employee who is not meeting expectations?
Chartered Accountant Interview Questions
- How many types of business transactions are there in accounting?
- What is meant by trial balancing?
- How can you explain the basic accounting equation?
- Define trade bills?
- Define economics and explain it.
- Differentiate Public and Private Accounting?
- What are the golden rules of accounting?
- What will you define as the incidence of tax especially in the case of residents who are not ordinary?
- Explain how can you adjust entries into account?
- What is an over accural?
- Define Gratuity.
- What is meant by Acid-Test ratio?
- What is meant by ledger?
Jubilant FoodWorks HR Interview Questions For Experienced
This is the last round of your interview. It is very important to you because it is the deciding round of interview for your job. Here are few hr interview questions that will be helpful to you in the interview at Jubilant FoodWorks.
- How do you propose to compensate for your lack of experience?
- What would you do if your team does not perform as expected?
- Tell me about the most boring job you have ever had.
- I see, there’s some gap in your work history. Why?
- May I contact your past employer for a reference?
- How do you consider yourself successful?
- Are you happy with your career-to-date?
- What is your philosophy towards work?
- Have there been instances, when your decision was challenged by your colleague or manager?
- Are you willing to change your role and profile when required for the project?
Hope this article is helpful to you in attending your interview at Jubilant FoodWorks. Wish you a very good luck for your interview. For more job updates keep visiting our website All India Jobs regularly.