Jet Airways Interview Questions
Are you a fresher graduate with good communication skills? Here is the best opportunity that suits you to build-up your career. Jet Airways is now hiring graduates for various positions. Here are some interview questions to help you out with the interview process.
Check Here For Jet Airways Recruitment
Jet Airways Interview Rounds
In this company, you have openings for various domains. The interview process is same for almost all these positions. The interview process at Jet Airways is consisting of 4 rounds. They are
- Online Written exam
- GD or JAM (optional)
- Technical Interview
- HR Interview
Jet Airways Technical Interview Questions For Fresher’s
The technical round for a fresher will be quite easy. You have just completed your graduation so it will be easy for you to get into any kind of career. Choose the best path that suits you, we are here to help you with all the required interview procedure and questions. Here are some interview questions that will help you to attend the interview at Jet Airways.
Customer Service Agent Interview Questions
- Dealing with passengers may mean that sometimes someone is not happy. Can you give an example of when you satisfied an unhappy customer?
- How do you handle irate passengers during canceled or delayed flights?
- During a particular flight irregularity instance, how did you manage disgruntled passengers?
- Many people are interested in this job for the perks of travel. Why do you want to be an airport customer service agent?
- What would you do if you had an inkling that a passenger could be a threat to the airport or the aircraft?
- What type of passengers do you think need the most assistance?
- As the airline industry is changing, there are different issues and problems that become center stage. What do you think is the biggest challenge for this job?
Cabin crew Interview Questions
- What do you like most about airlines?
- It is an emergency. All the passengers are getting worried. How will you control the situation?
- What are the duties of a cabin crew member?
- What kinds of skills do you possess to be a cabin crew member?
- You had to handle an unruly customer. How would you deal with the situation?
- What is aqua-planning?
- List out things that you can’t carry while flying?
- What is the major leading air line services at present?
- If a passenger disagrees to follow the rules, how would make him/her follow the rule?
- What do you know about jet-lag?
- Why it is important to get the passengers switch off the mobile phones and laptops during land off? What could be the consequences?
- What are the other languages you speak?
- What is ditching?
Jet Airways HR Interview Questions For Fresher’s
This is the most important round for everyone who attends the interview. It is so because the job you need perform is mostly related to communication with the passengers. And this is the round that decides your communication and personal skills. So this round plays a very important round in your interview. Given below are the basic hr interview questions. Try to answer them for yourself before you attend the interview.
- Have you been in some challenging situation? Explain how you handled it?
- What will you do if you are offered a job with a salary higher than this?
- What are the career options you have right now?
- What are your hobbies and interests?
- What do you want to achieve in the next 5 years?
- What do you do to improve your knowledge?
- Give me an example of your creativity
- Do you have any other offer at hand?
- What is the difference between confidence and over confidence?
- Why haven’t you get a job yet?
- How do you feel about working nights and weekend?
- How do you measure success?
- How do you rate your communication skills?
- What qualities would you look for, if you were recruiting someone for this position?
- Do you wish to pursue higher education?
Jet Airways Technical Interview Questions For Experienced
The interview questions for an experienced person will be purely dependent on their job. They will pose questions that are technical completely and few may be related to his past work experiences. Here are some interview questions that will be helpful for you to attend the interview at Jet Airways.
Line Captain Interview Questions
- Can you describe the pressurization system?
- How do you prevent procrastinating?
- What do you think defines a professional pilot?
- What would you do if you lost an engine during takeoff?
- Have you ever failed a check-ride or required additional training?
- Would you not mind flying fatigue? What are the counter measures to avoid in flight fatigue?
- The P.I.C wants to take off illegally what do you do?
- What is Mach Tuck?
- Are you familiar with icing holdover charts?
- What are the 3 most vital things you must report before entering into a hold?
- Pilots are required to take many simultaneous responsibilities during flight. Say something about this?
- What is the SALR in meteorology?
Jet Airways HR Interview Questions For Experienced
There is nothing much to say about this round because you already know that this round is kept judge your management skills. Being an experienced one you have to be able to answer the questions related to your previous job. So we suggest you get through that points once and then attend the interview. Here are few frequently asked questions asked by the recruiter.
- What do you think is a reasonable orientation time?
- Define success and how do you measure up to your own definition?
- What attracted you to this facility? To this position? What do you hope to get out of the experience?
- Describe a difficult decision you’ve made and the process you went through to reach that decision.
- What relevant experience do you have?
- What do you do to keep your self-updated in your work field?
- What quality in your co-workers irritates you?
- What is the reason for leaving your previous job?
- Have you ever done any volunteer work? If so, what was it like?
Hope this article is helpful to you in attending your interview at Jet Airways. Wish you a very good luck for your interview. For more job updates keep visiting our website All India Jobs regularly.