Jabong.com Interview Questions
Jabong.com is an e-commerce online shopping portal. It gives you updates on all the latest fashion trends. Jabong.com is now looking for graduates who are willing to work with it. In this page, we are providing you with the interview questions and selection process that will be helpful for you to attend the interview at Jabong.com
Check Here For Jabong.com Recruitment
Jabong.com Interview Rounds
In this company, you have openings for various domains. The interview process is same for almost all these positions. The interview process at Jabong.com is consisting of 4 rounds. They are
- Online Written exam
- GD or JAM (optional)
- Technical Interview
- HR Interview
Jabong.com Technical Interview Questions For Fresher’s
This is a bright career opportunity for a fresher graduate. Here is an open platform from Jabong.com encouraging the fresher graduates to kick start their career. We are providing you the basic interview questions that will be useful for you to attend the interview at Jabong.com.
BPO Interview Questions
- What do you know about BPO?
- Do you think that the career opportunity for non-voice BPO is better than voice BPO?
- What are the major sectors that opt for outsourcing?
- What is offshore outsourcing?
- Are you willing to work in different shifts?
- How comfortable you are in handling the customers through the phone?
- What are the major sectors for outsourcing?
- What are different types of BPO?
- What are the job activities you have to maintain in BPO?
- How do you relate call centers to BPO?
- Are BPO and KPO one and the same?
- What are inbound and outbound call centers?
Content Writer Interview Questions
- What do you need to know about a project before you start writing?
- Can you describe the difference between content and copy?
- How do you talk about a dry or technical subject without relying on buzzwords?
- What are the types of articles you have written?
- How do you decide what tone to use with a particular piece of writing?
- Who are our customers are and where are they located?
- What do you think about key word research?
- How do you incorporate feedback and edits into your work?
- Briefly, tell me about a book which you have read recently.
- Do you know something about Search Engine Optimization
- How do you manage deadlines or priorities?
Jabong.com HR Interview Questions For Fresher’s
Here you go. You have almost completed your interview of your dream job. Only a step ahead. This is the last round of your interview where you are tested for your analytical skills and thinking and understanding capabilities. Being a bit logical you can clear this round very easily, here are few interview questions which will help you in your interview.
- What will you do if you are offered a job with a salary higher than this?
- What are the career options you have right now?
- What are your hobbies and interests?
- What do you do to improve your knowledge?
- What is the difference between confidence and over confidence?
- Are you willing to change your role and profile when required for the project?
- Are you willing to relocate or travel?
- How do you rate your communication skills?
- What qualities would you look for, if you were recruiting someone for this position?
- How would you classify your style of management?
- On a scale of 10 rate me as an interviewer.
- What makes you angry?
- Give me an example of your creativity.
Jabong.com Technical Interview Questions For Experienced
The more you achieve the more will be the burden on you. The equal amount of effort is needed to be kept by you in the interviews also. Here we are providing you with the most asked technical interview questions at Jabong.com.
Data Scientist Interview Questions
- What is logistic regression? Or State an example when you have used logistic regression recently.
- Differentiate between univariate, bivariate and multivariate analysis.
- How is it different from Big Data and Data Analytics?
- Why is vectorization considered a powerful method for optimizing numerical code?
- How are confidence intervals constructed and how will you interpret them?
- Why L1 regularizations cause parameter sparsity whereas L2 regularization does not?
- Can you explain the difference between a Test Set and a Validation Set?
- What are Interpolation and Extrapolation?
- How will you assess the statistical significance of an insight whether it is a real insight or just by chance?
Graphic Designer Interview Questions
- Describe your creative process. What are the major steps?
- If you were asked to design a logo for our company what would it look like?
- How do you stay updated on the latest tools and trends?
- How do you prepare your work production?
- What kind of design software you are familiar with?
- What type of design work do you enjoy the most; print or digital? How do you find transitioning between the two?
- What have you done to improve your knowledge of graphic design?
- How do you adapt a brand for different audiences?
- How do you measure the success of your design?
- How do you work with collaborators like copywriters, developers, and project managers?
- How long would it take you to plan, design, and complete a 300×400 banner?
- What kind of design projects interest you?
- With what kind of print media you have worked?
Jabong.com HR Interview Questions For Experienced
Here we go, the interview is almost completed. This is the last round of your interview. This round is completely dependent on your interaction skills with the interviewer. Attitude plays a major part in clearing this round. Here are few interview questions to help you in your interview.
- What if you work here for five years and don’t get promoted? Many of our employees don’t. Won’t you find it frustrating?
- How do you handle a request you disagree with?
- Are you happy with your career-to-date?
- We are a fast moving company and things are always changing, how do you think you will fit in with our ever changing and fast paced environment?
- Would like to be relocated frequently?
- What was most and least rewarding about your last position?
- Would your previous employer recommend you?
- What qualities do you look for in your boss?
- Tell me about something you did – or failed to do – that you now feel a little ashamed of?
- What is your ideal company, location, and job?
- What is the reason for leaving your previous job?
Hope this article is helpful to you in attending your interview at Jabong.com. Wish you a very good luck for your interview. For more job updates keep visiting our website All India Jobs regularly.