The wait is over for the aspirants who are eagerly searching for ITC Limited Interview questions. Yes, this is a one stop destination for you. In this article, you can find a number of frequently asked interview questions which play a key role in the ITC Ltd. So, the contenders who are going to hit the ITC Ltd have a glance at this entire page. Candidates can check this article thoroughly to get a sure shot result in the Interview process.
ITC Limited or ITC is an Indian conglomerate headquartered in Kolkata, West Bengal. Established in 1910 as the Imperial Tobacco Company of India Limited, the company was renamed as the Indian Tobacco Company Limited in 1970 and further to I.T.C. limited in 1974. The periods in the name were removed in September 2001 for the company to be renamed as ITC Ltd. These are very useful at the time of Interview if the respective contenders ask about company profile and history.
Being one of the most reputed companies still, it hires many of the aspirants every year to fill up the respective vacancies in ITC Ltd. Aiming for ITC Ltd is easy but getting a job in it is not so easy. Therefore, contenders are suggested to keep an eye on this article until the end carefully to gain valuable information regarding ITC Ltd Interview.
Also Check: ITC Limited Recruitment
Also Check: ITC Limited Recruitment
ITC Limited Interview Rounds
The basic interview rounds conducted by the ITC Limited in order to hire the applied candidates are detailed below
- Online or Written Test
- Technical Interview
- HR Interview
- Final Interview
Firstly, the contestants should acquire knowledge on concepts which are going to be asked during the ITC Limited interview which is explained in separate sections for both freshers and experienced applicants respectively as mentioned in below sections. So, dear contenders please keep in mind that you will get selected for ITC Limited Interview only after the completion of all the conducted interview rounds successfully by getting qualifying marks respectively. Otherwise, you will not get the selection. So, aspirants are suggested to go through this article to get success in all the interview rounds easily without facing any type of difficulties.
ITC Limited Technical Interview Questions For Freshers
The technical interview round consists of mainly core subject related interview questions and puzzles etc. To become a winner of this round you should spend some time on preparing these interview questions which will make you stay confident during the interview period.
CSS Interview Questions
CSS Interview Questions
- What is CSS?
- Is CSS case sensitive?
- What is a class? What is an ID?
- What are properties of style sheet?
- What are the limitations of CSS?
- What are the advantages of CSS?
- List the various font attributes used in style sheet
- What is the difference between an ID selector and CLASS?
- What are Pseudo Classes?
- What does z-index do?
- What’s the difference between position: relative, position: fixed & position: absolute?
- In how many ways can a CSS be integrated as a web page?
- What is Contextual Selector?
- What is Grouping?
- What are Child Selectors?
- What benefits and demerits do External Style Sheets have?
- Discuss the merits and demerits of Embedded Style Sheets?
- What is CSS rule ‘ruleset’?
- What is imported Style Sheet? How to link?
- Which browsers support CSS?
- How do I combine multiple sheets into one?
- What is a parent-child selector?
- How can I specify background images?
- How do I have a fixed (non-scrolling) background image?
Embedded Systems Interview Questions
- What are static variables?
- What are volatile variables?
- What do you mean by const keyword?
- What is interrupt latency?
- How you can optimize it?
- What is the size of the character, integer, integer pointer, character pointer?
- What is a NULL pointer and what is its use?
- What is ISR?
- What is the return type of ISR?
- Can we use any function inside ISR?
- What is RTOS?
- What is the difference between hard real-time and soft real-time OS?
- What type of schedule is there in RTOS?
- What is priority inversion?
- What is priority inheritance?
- Can we use printf inside ISR?
- Can we put a breakpoint inside ISR?
- How to decide whether given processor is using little endian format or big endian format?
- What is Top half & bottom half of a kernel?
- Difference between RISC and CISC processor.
- How many types of IPC mechanism you know?
- What is semaphore?
- What is a void pointer and what is its use?
- What is a spin lock?
- What is the difference between binary semaphore and mutex?
- What is a virtual memory?
- What is the job of the preprocessor, compiler, assembler, and linker?
- What is the difference between static linking and dynamic linking?
- How to implement a WD timer in software?
- What is kernel paging?
- Can structures be passed to the functions by value?
- Why cannot arrays be passed by values to functions?
- How is generic list manipulation function written which accepts elements of any kind?
- What is the difference between embedded systems and the system in which RTOS is running?
- How can you define a structure with bit field members?
- Which parameters decide the size of data type for a processor?
ITC Limited HR Interview Questions For Freshers
The HR interview questions are generally simple to seem but very tricky to answer. So, my dear contenders, this is a right place for you to improve your thinking ability by referring given frequently asked HR interview questions in this section. Also, you can bookmark this page to reduce search burden for regular visiting at any time.
- Can you speak more about yourself?
- What do you think are your greatest strengths at work?
- What are your plans for the future in terms of higher education?
- Why would you choose this organization and not someone else?
- Tell me the one thing that you like about our company?
- What are the kind of expectations you have from your first job?
- How much would you value integrity in your work?
- What is the one thing that you want to improve about yourself?
- Where would you be in five years from now?
- Have you ever faced a challenging situation? How did you deal with it?
- Give me three reasons proving you deserve this job?
- What kind of hobbies and interests do you possess?
- Can you talk about a person who inspires you and why?
- Are you willing to change your role and profile when required for a project?
ITC Limited Technical Interview Questions For Experienced
In this section, you can have a plenty of Technical interview questions which are very popular as they are frequently asked in ITC Limited Interview. So, we suggest contenders should take a look at this section for the purpose of good practice stuff. By referring more and more interview questions can make you spot your own mistakes and thereby you can be able to rectify it before attending the ITC Limited technical interview.
Sales Manager Interview Questions
Sales Manager Interview Questions
- Share an example in which your managerial relationship with a salesperson helped that person be more successful.
- What do you do when a top salesperson is bored and wants more responsibility?
- Is there a particular sales process you have your salespeople use?
- What would you focus on in your first 30 days?
- What constitutes failure for you?
- How do you typically deal with underperformers?
- What type of salespeople do you manage best?
- What type of salespeople frustrates you the most?
- Describe a time when you anticipated a potential problem and what you did about it.
- What kind of financial reports have you done on a regular basis?
- Tell me about the most recent time you had to fire a salesperson.
- What motivates you as a sales manager?
- What part of a sales managers’ job frustrates you most?
- Give me some examples of how you have managed salespeople who have big egos.
- Why do you want to manage people rather than sell?
- How do you get people to do what you want them to do?
- Do you think you should spend the most time with your top performers, rookies, or underperformers? Why?
- What qualities or traits should a sales manager in this position have?
- What makes a successful salesperson?
- How do you keep top performers motivated?
- As a sales manager, how do you go about recruiting salespeople?
- Tell me about a time when you had to handle conflict between two salespeople or a salesperson and a coworker in another department.
- What methods have you found to be the most successful for recruiting talented salespeople?
- How do you onboard (training/orientation) new salespeople?
- Tell me about a time when you took responsibility for an error.
- How do you specifically set a positive example and keep a positive environment?
- Do you empower your salespeople to make independent decisions?
- How do you recognize performance?
- Describe a time when you had to give negative or corrective feedback to a salesperson and what the result was.
Civil Engineer Interview Questions
- What are the steps involved in the concreting process, explain?
- Why should pumping be not used in case of concreting works?
- Why should curing not be done by pounding and polythene sheets?
- What is the different type of slump test indications?
- Describe briefly the various methods of concrete curing.
- What do you understand by “preset” during the installation process of bridge bearings?
- Why are steel plates inserted inside bearings in elastomeric bearings?
- What reinforcements are used in the process of prestressing?
- In the design of bridge arguments what considerations should be made to select the orientation of the wing walls?
- In the case of concrete box girder bridges, how is the number of cells determined?
- Under what circumstances should pot bearings be used instead of elastomeric bearings?
- Why is propping required for long structures once the formwork is removed?
- Explain the mechanism of cavitations in pipes and drains?
- For what purpose bedding is used under storm water drains, explain?
- Why are pull-out tests performed for soil nails?
- Describe briefly the advantages and disadvantages of using plastic and timber fenders?
Data Scientist Interview Questions
- What is the curse of dimensionality?
- Explain the use of Combinatorics in data science.
- What are Interpolation and Extrapolation?
- What is the goal of A/B Testing?
- What are Recommender Systems?
- Why data cleaning plays a vital role in the analysis?
- What are categorical variables?
- How would you create a taxonomy to identify key customer trends in unstructured data?
- What is the difference between Cluster and Systematic Sampling?
- Python or R – Which one would you prefer for text analytics?
- Are expected value and mean value different?
- Which technique is used to predict categorical responses?
- What does P-value signify about the statistical data?
- What is logistic regression? Or State an example when you have used logistic regression recently.
- During analysis, how do you treat missing values?
- Explain about the Box Cox transformation in regression models.
- Can you use machine learning for time series analysis?
- Do gradient descent methods always converge t the same point?
- Differentiate between univariate, bivariate and multivariate analysis.
- What do you understand by the term Normal Distribution?
- How you can make data normal using Box-Cox transformation?
- What is Linear Regression?
- What is Machine Learning?
- Which data scientists do you admire most? which start-ups?
- What is K-means? How can you select K for K-means?
- How can outlier values be treated?
- What is power analysis?
- How can you assess a good logistic model?
- What are various steps involved in an analytics project?
ITC Limited HR Interview Questions For Experienced
HR interview is the round where you need to put more concentration on a respective interview question. By responding actively with good participation in the interview can turn the interviewer attention towards your side which leads to selection in the interview. To make it possible, contenders should work hard on below mentioned frequently asked HR interview questions as follows.
- If your client gives a change and asks for early delivery. How will you manage?
- How do you communicate with TL / PM / Onsite team?
- Have you any specific technology in mind to work on?
- About yourself?
- What was the toughest job challenge you faced and how did you deal with it?
- What has been your biggest accomplishment in the workplace?
- What does success mean to you?
- Why are looking for a change?
- How Do you appraise a person?
- What is your ideal working environment?
- Why do you think you are smart.
- What do you look for in a job?
- If there is a day when you find yourself not fitting in our team, what will you do?
- What do you like and dislike about our company?
- How long would you stay with us?
- What is it you liked and disliked about your last job?
- What was your last employer’s opinion of you?
- How long would it take you to make a meaningful contribution to our firm?
We have done a lot of effort on bringing all the essential information regarding ITC Limited Interview questions into single page as mentioned above content. If you have any doubts about this article, let us know through mail. We are always ready to help you as fast as we can. Keep on visiting our site All India Jobs.