Are you a graduate looking ahead for bright future? Here is one of the best opportunities waiting for you at Financial Technologies Group. Financial Technologies Group is now hiring software graduates for various positions. Here we are providing you with the basic interview questions that are asked at the interview at Financial Technologies Group.
Check Here For Financial Technologies Group Recruitment
Financial Technologies Group Interview Rounds
In this company, you have openings for various domains. The interview process is same for almost all these positions. The interview process at Financial Technologies Group is consisting of 4 rounds. They are
- Online Written exam
- GD or JAM (optional)
- Technical Interview
- HR Interview
Financial Technologies Group Technical Interview Questions For Fresher’s
Being a fresher graduate this is the right time for you to take a right career path. A number of opportunities are waiting for you. To choose the best among is your responsibility. We are here to help you with some of the interview questions required to clear the interview.
DotNet Interview Questions
- What is .Net Framework?
- What is MS-IL (Microsoft Intermediate Language)?
- What is the difference between Response.Write and Response.Output.Write?
- What is the difference between Server.Transfer and Response.Redirect?
- What is the difference between a Hash Table and a Dictionary?
- What is Delay Signing?
- What is Garbage Collector?
- What is implementation and interface inheritance?
- What are the state management techniques used in .NET?
- What is Cross Page Posting?
- What are the different Session state management options available in ASP.NET
- List the events in page life cycle.
- How we can force all the validation controls to run?
Java Interview Questions
- Describe different states of a thread.
- What’s meant by anonymous class?
- What is are packages?
- What’s the base class of all exception classes?
- Explain Final keyword in java.
- What is the difference between StringBuffer and String?
- Why Java is considered dynamic?
- What is finalize() method?
- What is Singleton class?
- Why is String class considered immutable?
- What is the difference between method overloading and method overriding?
- What is a Java Bean?
- Explain exception handling mechanism.
Financial Technologies Group HR Interview Questions For Fresher’s
Wow!! You have cleared all the rounds of your interview and entered the last round of interview. Here you will be assessed regarding your personal skills. We can also say that the interviewer concludes whether you can handle your job responsibilities or not. Here are few questions which are helpful to you to clear this round.
- Why haven’t you get a job yet?
- How do you feel about working nights and weekend?
- How do you measure success?
- What have you learned from your failures?
- Why does this role interest you?
- How do you consider yourself successful?
- Describe your ideal company, location, and job.
- Do you wish to pursue higher education?
- Tell me about something you did – or failed to do – that you now feel a little ashamed of?
- What is the most significant thing you’ve done since breakfast?
- What do you want to achieve in the next 5 years?
Financial Technologies Group Technical Interview Questions For Experienced
The technical interview for experienced candidates will mostly concentrate on the work that they would be allotted. Since they will be having experience with this work, they are suggested to get prepared with each and every concept in detail. Here are few generally asked interview questions for various positions.
AngularJS Interview Questions
- If you were to migrate from Angular 1.4 to Angular 1.5, what is the main thing that would need refactoring?
- Explain currency filter in AngularJS
- Explain the concept of scope hierarchy? How many scopes can an application have?
- Explain the process of auto bootstrap and manual bootstrap in AngularJS?
- What is $rootScope and how does it relate to $scope?
- How do you hide an element from DOM without modifying its style?
- What is meant by data binding? How many types of data binding directives are provided with AngularJS?
- Explain DI (Dependency Injection) and how an object or function can get a hold of its dependencies?
- When a scope is terminated, two similar “destroy” events are fired. What are they used for, and why are there two?
- How do you share data between controllers?
- What is the difference between one-way binding and two-way binding?
UX Designer Interview Questions
- What is UX design? Why does it matter? How would you explain the UX design process?
- Is UX design UI design? What’s the difference?
- How do you visualize results for designers and developers?
- What is your approach to making websites and platforms accessible to all user groups, including users with visual, hearing, and motor disabilities?
- How do you balance business needs and technical restrictions with good design?
- Can you speak to the difference between information architecture, interaction design, usability and user research?
- Imagine you have 3 different UIs and you want to know which one is best. What would you do?
- How would you decide which features to add to your product?
Financial Technologies Group HR Interview Questions For Experienced
The hr interview for an experienced candidate will be an easy one. Because they will have faced all these situations in their career and they can give the answer in the most realistic way. Here we are providing you with the most frequently asked hr interview questions which will be helpful for your interview.
- If you face a problem with your own performance, what would you do?
- What have you learned from your failures?
- Have there been instances, when your decision was challenged by your colleague or manager?
- Are you willing to change your role and profile when required for the project?
- Can you tell us something about your previous boss?
- What irritates you about co-workers?
- Did you face any problems in your last role?
- What is the one thing that you know to be true that many others think to be false?
- What is your salary history?
Hope this article is helpful to you in attending your interview at Financial Technologies Group. Wish you a very good luck for your interview. For more job updates keep visiting our website All India Jobs regularly.