Essar Group Interview Questions
Here is a bright career opportunity for job seekers. Essar Group is now hiring graduates from all disciplines for various positions. Essar Group is having a widespread platform across the sectors of energy, infrastructure, mining, and services. Here are few interview questions that will help you out during your interview.
Check Here For Essar Group Recruitment
Essar Group Interview Rounds
In this company, you have openings for various domains. The interview process is same for almost all these positions. The interview process at Essar Group is consisting of 4 rounds. They are
- Online Written exam
- GD or JAM (optional)
- Technical Interview
- HR Interview
Essar Group Technical Interview Questions For Fresher’s
The technical interview for fresher candidates will be very easy. As this will be your first interview you might be in a little tense. There is nothing to worry about this round, all that you need to do is to be prepared with the subjects of your graduation. Here, we are providing you with few interview questions that will be useful for you to attend the interview.
Power Systems Interview Questions
- State the difference between generator and alternator
- What is tariff and what are the various types of tariffs?
- Can we use higher voltages directly?
- What are the differences between fuse and circuit breaker?
- What is the Bundle conductor and why it is used?
- What do you mean by reach and reach the point of the relay?
- How to set the operating time of the relay?
- What is different between resistance grounding system and resistance earthing system?
- What are the advantages and disadvantages of nuclear power plant?
- What is the procedure for improving power factor?
- What is a differential amplifier? Also, explain CMRR.
Manufacturing Process Interview Questions
- Explain what is Kanban?
- What is forging? What are its uses?
- What is the Toughness of metal?
- What do you mean by stampings?
- What is an involutes’ curve?
- Differentiate between hardening and tempering.
- What is the difference between lean manufacturing and JIT (Just-in-Time) Manufacturing?
- What is Bearing Stress?
- What is the difference between a planner and a shaper?
- How will you calculate tonnage of a mechanical press?
- What is meant by OEE?
- How carbon affects the properties of steel?
- What is the difference between shaper machine and planner machine?
- List out the factors that affect the manufacturing process?
- How will you calculate manufacturing work in progress?
Essar Group HR Interview Questions For Fresher’s
This is the last round of the interview process. Compared to the technical round this would be a bit troublesome for you. It is because anything that will be asked cannot be predicted by you. The only possible way to clear this round is to be confident and prepared to answer any question that will be posed to you. Here are some hr interview questions to help you out in your interview.
- Why does this role interest you?
- Are you willing to relocate or travel?
- Have you been in some challenging situation? Explain how you handled it?
- What will you do if you are offered a job with a salary higher than this?
- What are the career options you have right now?
- What are your hobbies and interests?
- What do you want to achieve in the next 5 years?
- What do you do to improve your knowledge?
- Give me an example of your creativity
- Do you have any other offer at hand?
- What is the difference between confidence and over confidence?
- Why haven’t you get a job yet?
- How do you feel about working nights and weekend?
- How do you measure success?
- How do you rate your communication skills?
Essar Group Technical Interview Questions For Experienced
The technical interview round for an experienced is the most important one. Here he might be assessed completely by the interviewer. The way one gives the answer to each question proves his working skills. Here are some basically asked interview questions that will be useful for you to attend your interview.
Sales Manager Interview Questions
- What is the definition of sale?
- How will you introduce yourself to the customer?
- Are you comfortable making cold calls?
- What previous experience do you have in Market Research?
- Tell us about the Sales Cycle What do you mean by RFP, RFI, and RFQ Process in Bid Management.
- Have you ever asked a prospect who didn’t buy from you to explain why you lost the deal? What did they say, and what did you learn from that experience?
- Tell me about a complex project you were tasked with completing under deadline.
- In your last position, how much time did you spend cultivating customer relationships versus hunting for new clients, and why?
Welding Engineer Interview Questions
- What is turnkey integration?
- What do you think are the duties of the welding manager?
- What do you know about RobotWorx?
- What is prototype tooling?
- What is the required maintenance for welding robots?
- What is the standard for Process (or) Plant piping systems?
- What 9is internal overlap for piping?
- Explain robot work envelope?
- What are the defects you can find in visual inspection?
- What are the causes for the unstable arc? How can you fix it?
- What is the Code for Welding of Pipelines and Related facilities?
- What is the procedure for Fit-Up inspection?
- What do you mean by welding crater?
Essar Group HR Interview Questions For Experienced
Being an experienced candidate you might have attended many interviews and will be aware of all the interview rounds. This is the last round in your interview process. We are here to help you with some of the generally asked hr interview questions asked by Essar Group in their interview questions.
- What is a difficult work situation you have faced and how did you overcome it?
- Would your previous employer recommend you?
- What are the expectations you have from your first job?
- Are you willing to change your role and profile when required for a project?
- What is your ideal company culture?
- How would you rate your memory?
- What’s one thing you think our company can improve?
- Are you willing to put the interests of the organization ahead of your own?
- You’re a new addition to the crayon box. What color would you be and why? How do you set priorities in your work?
- How do you handle a request you disagree with?
- What if you work here for five years and don’t get promoted? Many of our employees don’t. Won’t you find it frustrating?
Hope this article is helpful to you in attending your interview at Essar Group. Wish you a very good luck for your interview. For more job updates keep visiting our website All India Jobs regularly.