Cenveo Walkin Drive In Mumbai | Trainee Jobs | 11th To 13th December 2017. Good news for the job hunters. Cenveo is going to conduct a Walkin In Mumbai. Any candidate who had completed Bsc, Msc, (other than IT), BA, MA(English), B.Com can directly attend for this Cenveo Walkin Interview on the given dates within the time. This is the excellent opportunity for the job seekers to get placed in Cenveo company for the role of a trainee. Only the candidates who have 25 years and below with excellent communication skills can attend this Cenveo job interview. Aspirants can check the Cenveo Careers page to avoid further complications. You can go to our website for more information regarding Jobs in Mumbai, it jobs, fresher jobs, walkins, etc.
You can also check: Interview Questions
Cenveo Walkin Drive Details
|Company Name||Cenveo Publisher Services India limited|
|Qualification||Bsc, Msc, (other than IT), BA, MA(English), B.Com|
|Salary||Best in the market|
|Industry||Journalism, Editing, Content|
The candidates who are going to appear for the Cenveo Walkin Drive must understand how to manage the entire end-to-end process of publication of journal articles and issues. Contenders who performed well in the selection process conducted by the recruitment team of Cenveo will appoint as a trainee in the Cenveo. Selected applicants should be able to provide written and verbal reports, feedback on journal performance. Do not forget to carry all the required documents to the interview which are mentioned below.
To easily crack the Cenveo written test, you should prepare the given Cenveo Placement Papers and Cenveo Test Pattern. By practicing all these provided sample papers, applicants can get an idea about the difficulty level of the examination and the structure of the exam. This material is sufficient for your preparation. Scroll down this page to know more details about the Cenveo Recruitment. Candidates can book our site All India Jobs for more fresher jobs.
Cenveo Job Description
- To manage the entire end-to-end process of publication of journal articles and issues, i.e., from submission of articles for peer review to final issue publication.
- To provide written and verbal reports/feedback on journal performance.
- To notify Editorial Production management, Publishing, and Editors of problems and delays in the Editorial review process and Production process.
- To suggest and implement means of improvement in the end-to-end process.
- Ensuring Master copy Production and Master copy Review.
- Issue Compile/Build up Production.
- Guaranteeing internal coordination and communication.
- Tracking files through the complete process & achieving production and quality targets.
- Responsible for publishing the journal content online as well coordinating with authors & editorial office.
- Responsiveness to internal teams, maintaining MIS.
Cenveo Required Skills
- Skilled in necessary computer applications (Word, Acrobat).
- Knowledge of Journal production workflow.
- Adaptability to the Publishing pressure.
- Excellent communication Skills – Written and Verbal.
- Good analytical and interpersonal skill.
Cenveo Company Profile
Cenveo Publisher Services India limited provides solutions and services to journal, book, educational, media, and trade publishers. Cenveo delivers a full-range of technology, content, and delivery solutions that escalate revenue and streamline workflows while ensuring editorial integrity.
For more than 125 years, Cenveo Publisher Services has provided print and content services and solutions to professional publishers, not-for-profit societies, associations, and corporations. As the world’s largest provider of content management and production services to STM publishers, we understand that continuous improvement is critical to ongoing success.
How To Apply For Cenveo Job Vacancies
Cenveo is going to conduct a walkin recruitment for the candidates who had complete Bsc, Msc, (other than IT), BA, MA(English), BCOM for the role of a trainee. Individuals can check the eligibility details in the above section. Aspirants who are interested and eligible can directly attend for the Cenveo job interview on the below mentioned dates. When you go for the interview, do not forget to carry all the required documents which are given below.
Cenveo Walkin Details
Walkin Date: 11th To 13th December 2017
Walkin Time: 10 AM to 3.30 PM
Cenveo Publisher Services,
5th Floor, Marwah Centre,
Krishanlal Marwah Marg, Off.Sakivihar Road,
Near Sakinaka Metro Station.(landmark-Picnic Hotel)
Andheri (E), Mumbai 400 072.
Contact Person: Sushil Mane
Essential Documents To Carry For Interview
- An updated resume
- All the educational documents
- Government id proof (Original)
- Photo id proof
- Address id proof
We hope that the given information provided about Cenveo Walkin Drive is useful for your job search. If you have any queries regarding this Cenveo interview, please feel free to contact us through the below mail id. For more fresher, experience, it, BPO jobs, keep visiting our website www.allindiajobs.in.