BPL Group Interview Questions
BPL Group is one the manufacturer of electronic goods in India. It also had extended its platform to medical electronics, consumer electronics, and telecommunications. Here is a great opportunity from BPL Group for all the graduates. We are providing you with the necessary interview questions for the interview.
Check Here For BPL Group Recruitment
BPL Group Interview Rounds
In this company, you have openings for various domains. The interview process is same for almost all these positions. The interview process at BPL Group is consisting of 4 rounds. They are
- Online Written exam
- GD or JAM (optional)
- Technical Interview
- HR Interview
BPL Group Technical Interview Questions For Fresher’s
This is the first round in your interview. Here you will be tested for your technical knowledge and problem-solving skills. The interviewer asks you some basic technical questions related to your educational background. Here are few technical interview questions to help you in your interview.
Power Systems Interview Questions
- What are the differences between fuse and circuit breaker?
- What is the Bundle conductor and why it is used?
- What do you mean by reach and reach point of the relay?
- How to set the operating time of the relay?
- What is meant by synchronous condenser?
- What are the major categories of Electrical power system?
- What are internal and external faults?
- State the difference between generator and alternator
- What is tariff and what are the various types of tariffs?
- Can we use higher voltages directly?
- What is different between resistance grounding system and resistance earthing system?
Customer Care Interview Questions
- What do you mean by customer care service?
- What do you do when you don’t know the answer to a question?
- What you understand by the term “Customer Satisfaction”?
- What are the top three qualities everyone who works in customer service must have to succeed?
- What will you do if customer abuses you on the phone?
- Tell me a brief about the Story of a Novel.
- Mention the types of call center and what is the difference between them?
- While talking to the customer, what are the procedures you follow?
- How would you deal with an angry client/customer?
- What made you want to be a customer service representative?
- Why do you want to work in Customer Support?
BPL Group HR Interview Questions For Fresher’s
The last round of your interview is the hr round. This is the time where you have to prove yourselves different from the other ones who have attended the interview. The only way for that is to answer each and every question asked in your own way. Here are few hr interview questions, try to answer them to yourself so that you can do better in the interview.
- Are you comfortable working in a team?
- Tell me about something you did – or failed to do – that you now feel a little ashamed of?
- Are you willing to change your role and profile when required for the project?
- What are the career options you have right now?
- What are your hobbies and interests?
- What do you want to achieve in the next 5 years?
- On a scale of 10 rate me as an interviewer.
- What makes you angry?
- What is the most significant thing you’ve done since breakfast?
- How would you classify your style of management?
- How do you consider yourself successful?
- Describe your ideal company, location, and job.
BPL Group Technical Interview Questions For Experienced
The technical round for will be quite different for experienced ones when compared to that of the fresher. Here you might be asked questions related to your functional area or your previous work experience or any situational questions. Here we are providing you with some such questions which will be helpful to you during your interview.
Lab Technician Interview Questions
- What is the salt content of blood plasma?
- Apart from technical work, what other duties you performed in a laboratory setting?
- You’re unsure how to use the hematology analyzers, who do you ask for help?
- What are the different techniques for placing samples in a microscope?
- What is the difference between plasma and serum?
- How long are you working as a technician?
- What are arboviruses?
- Explain what is GLP?
- What are the common errors done by a technician while handling pipette?
- What is your knowledge of standard laboratory SOPs?
- What are different sterilization methods used in the laboratory?
- Tell me about your hands on experience using electronic test equipment.
- Why pipetting training is crucial for a clinical technician?
VLSI Engineer Interview Questions
- Explain how a binary number can give a signal or convert into a digital signal?
- What is substrate coupling?
- What is the function of enhancement mode transistor?
- Differentiate between write back and write through cache.
- For CMOS logic, give the various techniques you know to minimize power consumption.
- What is a false path?
- What is the function of tie-high and tie-low cells?
- What are the different types of timing verifications?
- What is the difference between the mealy and Moore state machine?
- What do you mean by struck at zero?
- Give a big picture of the entire SRAM Layout showing your placements of SRAM Cells, Row Decoders, Column Decoders, Read Circuit, Write Circuit and Buffers.
BPL Group HR Interview Questions For Experienced
You have almost completed your interview. This is the last round in your interview. Here you may be asked questions related to your past experiences or he may ask questions to test your analytical skills. We are providing you with the hr interview questions that are asked in the interview of BPL Group.
- Are not you overqualified for this position?
- What changes will you make if you come on board?
- Suppose you win huge money in the jackpot, would you still work?
- Why does this role interest you?
- How would you improve upon our product/ company?
- Can you describe how you solved a work or school problem?
- Looking back, what you would have done differently in life?
- Give me an example of your creativity
- Why you had so many jobs?
- What do you do to improve your knowledge?
- Why do you want to leave your current employer?
- You seem to be drawing a good salary. Will you be OK with taking a salary cut?
- How would you classify your style of management?
Hope this article is helpful to you in attending your interview at BPL Group. Wish you a very good luck for your interview. For more job updates keep visiting our website All India Jobs regularly.