Asian Paints Ltd Interview Questions
After completion of education, the only thing all of us will be worrying about is our career. We are here to provide you with the current career opportunities. Asian Paints Ltd is now hiring graduates for various domains. We are here providing with the basically asked interview questions in the interviews.
Check Here For Asian Paints Ltd Recruitment
Asian Paints Ltd Interview Rounds
In this company, you have openings for various domains. The interview process is same for almost all these positions. The interview process at Asian Paints Ltd is consisting of 4 rounds. They are
- Online Written exam
- GD or JAM (optional)
- Technical Interview
- HR Interview
Asian Paints Ltd Technical Interview Questions For Fresher’s
The technical interview round is basically used to analyze your technical skills. Technical skills not only include how much knowledge you have but also include how fast you analyze and understand things. Here, in this round, they will also test whether you are capable of learning new things or not. Here are few technical interview questions which will be helpful for you in your interview at Asian Paints Ltd.
Sales Assistant Interview Questions
- How do you present a new product for a client?
- How do you familiarize yourself with the products you sell?
- Are you familiar with cataloging, inventorying, stocking of merchandise and other related responsibilities?
- How did you maintain order in your department?
- Why are you interested in a sales assistant position?
- What do you like and dislike about the sales process?
- What makes a product successful?
- How do you make sure that you meet your targets on time?
- How do you greet customers at your store?
Accountant Interview Questions
- What is balance sheet?
- What are the accounting concepts?
- Why did you select accounting as your profession?
- Which accounting application you prefer most and why?
- Differentiate Public and Private Accounting?
- What is ICAI?
- Do you possess any knowledge about accounting standards?
- What is working capital?
- Differentiate Accounting and Auditing
- What is the difference between Cash discount and Trade discount?
- Do you think there is any difference between inactive and dormant accounts?
- List out some of the examples for liability accounts?
- Define overhead in terms of accounting?
Asian Paints Ltd HR Interview Questions For Fresher’s
The hr round is the final round in the interview process where you have to make yourself exposed to the interviewer and convince him that you are the best one among all the others. Here are some interview questions that will help you out in this round.
- Why haven’t you get a job yet?
- How do you feel about working nights and weekend?
- How do you measure success?
- How do you rate your communication skills?
- What qualities would you look for, if you were recruiting someone for this position?
- Do you wish to pursue higher education?
- How did you prepare for this interview?
- What do you think is your greatest achievement?
- Would you lie for the company?
- If you could do anything, what would be your ideal job?
- What can you do for us that other candidates can’t?
- Suppose you win a huge money in a jackpot, would you still work?
Asian Paints Ltd Technical Interview Questions For Experienced
The technical interview for an experienced candidate is really a typical task. He will be posed questions based on his past work. The details of his past achievements and a lot more. This could be made easy by once recollecting all the mainly asked technical questions for a particular position. We are here providing you with various questions which will help you in your interview.
Electrical Engineer Interview Questions
- What is the difference between MCB & MCCB, Where it can be used?
- How can an equal potential zone be carried out in conductors?
- What is the difference between a single pole and a double pole circuit breaker?
- What is a differential amplifier? Also, explain CMRR.
- Why negative feedback is preferred in the Control System?
- What is material required planning?
- What is an SF6 circuit breaker?
- Why temperature rise is considered in bus bars and isolators?
- What is meant by armature reaction?
- How does a generator generate reactive power?
- How can you relate power engineering with electrical engineering?
Assistant Manager Interview Questions
- If you knew a worker is 100 percent wrong about something, how would you handle it?
- What information do you need before making a decision?
- Tell me about a time you had to deal with a team member who constantly opposed your ideas. How did you handle it?
- Describe a time you mentored someone. How did they grow? What were they doing initially and what are they doing now?
- Tell me about a time when you reorganized a department or significantly changed employee work assignments. How did you approach the task?
- What strategies do you use to motivate a team?
- If the people who know you were asked why you should be hired, what would they say?
Asian Paints Ltd HR Interview Questions For Experienced
This is the last and final phase of the interview. Here you will be tested regarding your management skills, your patience levels, your way of handling responsibilities and much more. Here we are providing you with some of the basically asked interview questions.
- You’re a new addition to the crayon box. What color would you be and why?
- We are a fast moving company and things are always changing, how do you think you will fit in with our ever changing and fast paced environment?
- What Qualities do you look for in your boss?
- Tell me about something you did – or failed to do – that you now feel a little ashamed of?
- Can you describe an environment or scenario where you would not thrive instantly?
- What do you think is a reasonable orientation time?
- Define success and how do you measure up to your own definition?
- What attracted you to this facility? To this position? What do you hope to get out of the experience?
Hope this article is helpful to you in attending your interview at Asian Paints Ltd. Wish you a very good luck for your interview. For more job updates keep visiting our website All India Jobs regularly.