Thomson Reuters Walkin Recruitment | Associate Abstraction Role | 25th to 29th December 2017. Aspirants who had possessed Law Degree can attend for the Thomson Reuters walkin recruitment for the post of Associate Abstraction. Who are good in written English communication would be an added advantage. Candidates who will perform well in the selection process which is conducted by the Thomson Reuters officials the company will provide excellent compensation benefits to the selected candidates.
Also Check: Thomson Reuters Recruitment
Thomson Reuters Recruitment Details
|Company Name||Thomson Reuters International Services Pvt Ltd|
|Experience||0 – 5 Years|
|Job Location||Mumbai, Noida|
|Salary||Not Disclosed by Recruiter|
Before going to appear for the Thomson Reuters Walkin Drive candidates have to practice Thomson Reuters Model Papers and Thomson Reuters Test Pattern. It will help the contenders to crack the test easily and get placed in the Thomson Reuters company. Aspirants are suggested check our site Freshers Jobs frequently for more accurate and current information.
Thomson Reuters is hiring candidates to fill vacancies in Mumbai and jobs in Noida Branch. If you want to get placed in Associate Contract Abstraction role then you have to practice hard with the help of Thomson Reuters interview questions. We hope the Thomson Reuters Recruitment 2017 notification will help the candidates. To know more updates regarding Thomson Reuters Walkin, Freshers jobs, off campus drive, Walkins etc.., bookmark this page for future use.
Thomson Reuters Candidate Profile
- Must have: Law degree
- Desirable: LL.M. (who have completed and have all mark sheets and passing certificate)
- Good analytical and logical skills.
- Responsiveness – Sensitive to client deadlines.
- Attention to detail.
- Must be computer savvy and able to learn and adapt to different contract management platforms.
- Team Player – Ability to co-operate and work as a team member and encourage colleagues, maintains positive attitude contributing to team morale.
- Good written and verbal communication skills enabling efficient comprehension of clients’ documents, codes, abstracts and other deliverables.
Thomson Reuters Primary responsibilities
- Attend and participate actively in mandatory and non- mandatory training and certification courses.
- Using legal skills to review, analyze and abstract a wide range of contracts including Patent License Agreements, IT Procurement Agreements, Web Hosting Agreements, Confidentiality Agreements, Software and Data License Agreements, Vendor Services Agreements, Master Services Agreements, Statements of Work, Purchase and License Agreements, Sponsor Research Agreements, Inter Institutional Agreements, Supply and Distribution Agreements, Staffing, Consulting and Teaming Agreements, Lease Agreements, Estoppels and SNDAA and other commercial contracts.
- Act as a team player while working with a team of lawyers on several abstractions and due diligence projects involving the agreements described above.
- Provide professional, timely, and prompt service and responses to the Delivery Managers so that they can support the Client Contact and the Sales team.
- Manage deadlines without delivery delays and consistently renegotiate deadlines (when necessary) well in advance of the originally scheduled deadline, escalate client issues promptly and appropriately, consistently complete real time client call notes.
NOTE: Candidates who have applied within 6 months cannot reapply
Thomson Reuters International Services Company Profile
Thomson Reuters Corporation is a Canadian multinational mass media and information firm. The company was founded by Roy Thomson in 1934 in Ontario as the publisher of The Timmins Daily Press. The firm was founded in Toronto, Ontario, Canada, where it is headquartered at 333 Bay Street in Downtown Toronto. Thomson Reuters shares are cross listed on the New York Stock Exchange and the Toronto Stock Exchange. Thomson Reuters was ranked as Canada’s “leading corporate brand” in the 2010 Interbrand Best Canadian Brands ranking.
Thomson Reuters was created by the Thomson Corporation’s purchase of British-based Reuters Group in April 2008, and is majority owned by The Woodbridge Company, a holding company for the Thomson family. The company at this time was known as the International Thomson Organisation Ltd. He moved into the airline business in 1965, when he acquired Britannia Airways and into oil and gas exploration in 1971 when he participated in a consortium to exploit reserves in the North Sea. Thomson Reuters operates in more than 100 countries and has more than 45,000 employees.
How To Apply For Thomson Reuters Jobs
Aspirants who are interested in building their career in Associate Abstraction role must utilize this opportunity to get settled in the Thomson Reuters company. Eligible contenders can attend for these openings in Mumbai.
Thomson Reuters Walkin Details
Walkin Date: 25th to 29th December 2017
Walkin Time: 11:00 AM – 2:00 PM
Tower II, Phase II, 3rd floor,
Saki Naka, Andheri (East).
Recruiter Name: Pooja Nair
Mandatory Documents Need To Carry For Interview
- Recent Passport Size Photos
- Carry Updated Resume
- All Educational Certificates xerox copies
- Original ID Proof issued by the government