Are you fed upon searching for the OSSC Block Social Security Officer Prelims Syllabus 2017-2018?? then you are at the right place. For the candidates who had successfully submitted the application for the OSSC Recruitment 2017 for the Block Social Security Officer positions can start their preparation for the written exam. In this article, we are providing the complete syllabus for the exam in a detailed manner. Most of the candidates are looking for the topics need to prepare for the exam so by keeping that in mind we are providing the topic wise OSSC Block Social Security Officer Syllabus 2017 along with the exam pattern in the following section. Contenders can go through the syllabus and can secure the top marks in the exam easily. We advise the candidates not to miss any topic while preparing for the Orissa SSC Block Social Security Officer Prelims Exam.
OSSC Block Social Security Officer Prelims Syllabus 2017-2018 Details
|Name of the Organization||Orissa Staff Selection Commission|
|Name of the Post(s)||Block Social Security Officer Vacancies|
|Number of Vacancies||115 Vacancies|
|Application Last Date||8th December 2017|
|Application Starting Date||9th November 2017|
|Date of the Exam||Upcoming Months|
|You Can Also Check|
Candidates of Orissa who are seeking for the job in the government sector can apply for the Orissa Staff Selection Commission vacancies. As like every year the officials of the Orissa SSC had dispatched the recruitment notification for the 115 Block Social Security Officer Vacancies. Contenders who are applying have to meet the basic eligibility criteria that are should possess the bachelor’s degree in any discipline university or institute and should have the ability to read, write, and speak Odia language. According to the notification, the application process starts from 9th November 2017. So all the candidates who are interested apply for the vacancies in the online mode. The last date to submit the online application is 8th December 2017 willing candidates have to apply before the last date.
OSSC Block Social Security Officer Prelims Exam Pattern
- The Preliminary Examination is of qualifying in nature.
- This OSSC Block Social Security Officer Exam is an objective Type with multiple choice questions and the candidates have to answer in the OMR Sheet.
- The Questions will be from the various fields covering General Science, Current Events, History and Geography of India, World with Special reference to the Odisha art, Literature and Culture, Political & Economic Scenario of the Country, International Relations, Reasoning, and Aptitude etc.
- The examination is for 100 Marks.
- Time duration of the exam is 1 Hour 30 Minutes.
- There will be minus marks of 0.25 per every wrong attempt.
OSSC Block Social Security Officer Selection Process
OSSC Block Social Security Officer Prelims Syllabus 2017-2018
- Verbal Reasoning
- Logical Reasoning
- Data Sufficiency
- Non-Verbal Reasoning
- Data Interpretation
- Analytical Reasoning
- Time and Distance
- Problems on Trains
- Time and Work Partnership
- Ratio and Proportion
- Boats and Streams
- Simple Interest
- Problems on L.C.M and H.C.F
- Pipes and Cisterns
- Problems on Numbers
- Compound Interest
- VolumesProfit and Loss
- Odd Man Out
- Races and Games
- Numbers and Ages
- Mixtures and Allegations
- Simple Equations
- Quadratic Equations
- Indices and Surds
- Permutations and Combinations
- Simplification and Approximation
- Current Events
- Special reference to the Odisha art
- Literature and Culture of Orissa
- Political & Economic Scenario of the Country
- International Relations
- Famous Books & Authors
- Inventions in the World
- Indian History
- Indian Politics
- Famous Days & Dates
- Indian Economy
- Indian Parliament
- Indian Culture