Candidates can stop worrying about the OSSC Block Social Security Officer Prelims Previous Papers. Those who headed the preparation for the written exam conducting by the officials of the Orissa Staff Selection Commission can get the latest Previous Year Question Papers from this source. To ace the exam it is really necessary to practice the OSSC Block Social Security Officer Prelims Model Papers. Nowadays there is heavy competition for the job in the government sector so to achieve the job candidates have to do hard work. To help the aspirants in their preparation we have updated the last five years previous papers in the PDF format. So candidates can easily download them at free of cost and can include these previous papers in the preparation. The written examination will conduct in the forthcoming months. To perform well in the candidates have to refer the following the OSSC Block Social Security Officer Prelims old questions papers without forgetting.
OSSC Block Social Security Officer Prelims Previous Papers Details
|Name of the Organization||Orissa Staff Selection Commission|
|Name of the Post(s)||Block Social Security Officer Vacancies|
|Number of Vacancies||115 Vacancies|
|Application Starting Date||9th November 2017|
|Application Last Date||8th December 2017|
|Date of the Exam||Upcoming Months|
|You Can Also Check|
The Orissa Staff Selection Commission had disclosed the recruitment bulletin for the candidates who are sincerely preparing to secure the government job. Through this notification, the officials are planning to recruit the candidates for the 115 vacancies for the Block Social Security Officer positions. The OSSC online application process will be started from 9th November 2017. The candidates are advised to visit the official website of the commission www.ossc.gov.in to apply easily. And the Last date to apply for these Orissa SSC Job Openings is 8th December 2017. So applicants can apply for the vacancies before getting too late and start the exam preparation immediately. Before applying the candidates have to go through the official notification once whether they are suitable for the position or not.
Orissa SSC Prelims Exam Pattern For Block Social Security Officer
- The OSSC Block Social Security Officer Prelim Exam is an objective Type and it is an OMR Based.
- The exam is for 100 marks and the time duration of the exam is 1 Hour 30 Minutes.
- 0.25 Marks are the negative marks will be deducted from the total score.
- Block Social Security Officer exam comprises of questions from various topics like General Science, Current Events, History and Geography of India, World with Special reference to the Odisha art, Literature and Culture, Political & Economic Scenario of the Country, International Relations, Reasoning, and Aptitude etc.
- This prelims exam is just for the qualifying nature. If the applications count is less than five thousand the officials will skip this preliminary exam and conduct the exam directly.
OSSC Block Social Security Officer Selection Process
- Preliminary Test
- Mains Test
- Computer Skill Test