Are you looking for Mizoram PSC Fishery Extension Officer Previous Papers? if your answer is yes then you can reach the correct place to download the Mizoram PSC Fishery Extension Officer Model Papers along with Exam Pattern. Some of the aspirants are already started their preparation for the written exam with the help of Sample Papers. So we suggest to the remaining contenders need to start your preparation for the written test by downloading the Mizoram PSC Fishery Extension Officer Previous Year Question Papers pdf links through this article. In the below section, we had also provided the Mizoram PSC Fishery Extension Officer Syllabus link. So applicants have to get the complete information about the Syllabus, Old Question Papers, and Exam Pattern in a single article. Aspirants have any doubts about this post can check the Mizoram Public Service Commission official website @ mpsc.mizoram.gov.in whether this information is correct or not.
Mizoram PSC Fishery Extension Officer Previous Papers Details
|Name Of The Organization||Mizoram Public Service Commission|
|Also Known As||Mizoram PSC|
|Post Name||Fishery Extension Officer|
|Number Of Vacancies||Multiple Vacancies|
|You Can Also Check|
|Mizoram PSC Fishery Extension Officer Syllabus 2017-2018|
|Government Jobs In Mizoram|
|Mizoram PSC Jobs|
Mizoram PSC Fishery Extension Officer Previous Papers
Mizoram PSC Fishery Extension Officer Exam Pattern
- The written test contains Essay Type Questions and Multiple Choice Questions (MCQ’s).
- General English Paper I, General English Paper II, Technical Subject Paper I, Technical Subject Paper II, and Technical Subject Paper III are the five papers or subjects for the written exam.
- Each paper carries 100, 100, 200, 200, and 200 marks respectively.
- Each subject has complete in 3hrs, 2hrs, 2hrs, 2hrs, and 2hrs time limit respectively.
- Total 800 marks for the written exam.
- There is no negative marking for the wrong answer.
Mizoram PSC Fishery Extension Officer Selection Process
- The Mizoram Public Service Commission will select the candidates by conducting the two levels of the selection process.
- The first level is Written Test and the second level is Personal Interview.
- Applicants who will reach the target score given by the officers those aspirants will shortlist for the next level of the selection process that is Personal Interview.
- The final selected candidate’s list will be announced by the Mizoram Public Service Commission on basis of marks obtained by the contenders in both written test and Personal Interview.
Mizoram PSC Fishery Extension Officer Previous Papers PDF Download
- To Download Mizoram PSC Fishery Extension Officer Previous Papers General English: Click Here