Kerala High Court Munsiff Magistrate Prelims Previous Papers Details
|Name of the Organization||Kerala High Court|
|Name of the Post(s)||Munsiff Magistrate Vacancies|
|Number of Vacancies||41 Vacancies|
|Application Starting Date||14th November 2017|
|Application Last Date||13th December 2017|
|Date of the Exam||Update Soon|
|You Can Also Check|
Kerala PSC Jobs
Kerala High Court Exam Pattern For Munsiff Magistrate Prelims Exam
- The Kerala Judicial Service Preliminary Examination will consist of one paper with three parts they are Part A, Part B, and Part C.
- The Part A will comprise of questions from Code of Civil Procedure, Indian Contract Act, Negotiable Instruments Act, Transfer of Property Act, Specific Relief Act, Kerala Building (Lease and Rent Control) Act.
- Part B consists of Code of Criminal Procedure, Indian Penal Code, Indian Evidence Act.
- Part C comprises of questions from Constitution of Indio, Legal General Knowledge, Reasoning & Mental ability.
- This is an objective type screening test consists of 100 Multiple Choice Questions for 200 Marks.
- Each question carries 2 marks and for the incorrect answer, one Mark will be deducted from the total marks.
- The time duration of the Preliminary Exam is 2 Hours 30 Minutes.
Kerala High Court Selection Process
- Written Test (Prelims and Mains Exam)
- Personal Interview
Download Kerala High Court Munsiff Magistrate Prelims Previous Year Question Papers
- Kerala High Court Munsiff Magistrate Preliminary Exam Previous Papers 2016 – Click Here
- Munsiff Magistrate Prelims Sample Papers For Kerala High Court NAC Exam – Click Here
- Kerala High Court Munsiff Magistrate Prelims Old Question Papers 2013 – Click Here
- Kerala High Court Munsiff Magistrate 2012 Preliminary Exam Sample Question Papers – Click Here
- Kerala High Court Previous Papers For Munsiff Magistrate Prelims Exam 2011 – Click Here