Contenders who are fed upon looking for the DSSSB Junior Clerk Admit Card 2017 on various websites can relax now. The officials of the Delhi Subordinate Service Selection Board had released the DSSSB Junior Clerk Hall Ticket 2017 for the candidates who had successfully submitted the applications before the last date. As per the latest news, the officials of the DSSSB have decided to organize the written exam for the candidates on 12th November 2017. Now the admit card is available on the official website dsssb.delhigovt.nic.in. Contenders those who are willing to give the exam on the scheduled dates can log in to the official website with the necessary details like Registration Number and Date of Birth. The DSSSB Junior Clerk Admit Card 2017 will be available from 3rd November to 10th November 2017. Some of the candidates are feeling confused how to get their admit card to help them in the below of this page we have provided the steps in an understandable manner. Follow them and download easily with less effort.
DSSSB Junior Clerk Admit Card 2017 Details
|Name of the Organization||Delhi Subordinate Service Selection Board|
|Name of the Post(s)||Junior Clerk Vacancies|
|Number of Vacancies||Multiple Vacancies|
|Date of the Exam||12th November 2017|
|Availability of Admit Card||Available Now|
Many of the candidates who want to shine their career in the Government Sector had applied for the Junior Clerk Vacancies. There are multiple positions for the announced posts. Around lakhs of candidates are showing interest to work with the Delhi Subordinate Service Selection Board. As there is high competition for these jobs in these present days. From all the applicants the officials will issue the admit card for the suitable aspirants only. The DSSSB Junior Clerk Admit Card 2017 is the mandatory document need to carry for the exam no candidate will be allowed to give the exam without the hall ticket. The Call Letter will be available on the official website before 15 to 20 days of the exam. So on those dates, the candidates who are going to appear for the exam have to download the hall ticket.
- Name of the candidate
- Registration and Roll Number
- Type of the exam
- Exam Dates
- Timings of the Exam
- Fathers Name
- Mothers Name
- Center of the Exam
- Uploaded photo and signature of the candidate
Important Documents To Carry For The Exam Hall
- Employee Id
- Driving License
- Aadhar Card
- PAN Card
- Voter Card
- Any other ID Proof issued by the gazetted officer on the official letterhead
DSSSB Junior Clerk Exam Pattern
- The DSSSB Junior Clerk Exam is an objective type exam.
- The exam consists of the following which we have furnished below.
- Candidates have to complete the exam in the given time limit.
- For every wrong attempt, 0.25 marks will be deducted for the total marks.
|Exam Type||Subjects||Number of Questions||Minimum Marks||Time Duration|
|Objective Type Exam||General Awareness||35||35||2 Hours|
|Total||200 Questions||200 Marks|
DSSSB Junior Clerk Selection Process
Steps To Download DSSSB Junior Clerk Admit Card 2017
- First, visit the official website of Delhi Subordinate Service Selection Board i.e; dsssb.delhigovt.nic.in.
- Look for the DSSSB Junior Clerk Admit Card 2017 link on the home page.
- Click on it.
- Now a page will appear on the screen with empty fields.
- Here enter all the required details like Registration Number and Date of birth.
- Click on the Submit Button.
- Now DSSSB Junior Clerk Admit Card 2017 will appear on the screen with the complete details.
- At last, take a hard copy of it by clicking using the print option or save it for future use.