DHFWS Malda Admit Card 2017: Are you one among the people who search for DHFWS Malda Admit Card Hall Ticket 2017? Then you are at the right place to download the DHFWS Malda Call Letter. The District Health & Family Welfare Samiti, Malda soon releases the DHFWS Malda Admit Card 2017. The admit cards for DHFWS Malda Exam 2017 will be soon available on the official website. So, candidates who want to attend the exam can download their respective admit cards by entering details like registration number, date of birth. To make the downloading process easy, we have updated the direct link for downloading DHFWS Malda Admit Card 2017 on this page. Have a look at the below sections for the guidelines to download District Health & Family Welfare Samiti Call Letter 2017 and other important information.
DHFWS Malda Admit Card 2017
|Organization Name||District Health & Family Welfare Samiti, Malda|
|Shortly Know As||DHFWS, Malda|
|Examination Mode||Written Exam|
|Name of the Posts||Medical officer, Block Accounts Manager,
Lab Technician, Technical Supervisor, Nutritionist Vacancies
|Number of Vacancies||27|
|Admit Card Status||Available Soon|
|Job Location||West Bengal|
You Can Also Check
Download DHFWS Malda Admit Card 2017
Earlier, the District Health & Family Welfare Samiti, Malda has advertised a notification for 27 Medical officers, Block Accounts Manager, Lab Technician, Technical Supervisor, Nutritionist Vacancies. The DHFWS Malda Admit Card 2017 is the compulsory document that every examinee should carry for the exam. Aspirants who attend the exam center without carrying the DHFWS Malda Admit Card 2017 will not be allowed to appear in the examination hall. Along with this call letter, contenders should bring one identity proof to the test center for the verification purpose. The officials will be made the DHFWS Malda Admit Card 2017 available on the official site 15 days before the exam. Keep in touch with All India Jobs website for getting daily alerts of DHFWS Malda Admit Card 2017, exam dates, etc.
Information On DHFWS Malda Admit Card 2017
Once you download the hall ticket, check your particulars on it. If any errors printed on the DHFWS Malda Admit Card 2017, raise the complaint to the higher officials for necessary changes.
- Name of the Candidate
- Roll number
- Registration Number
- Date of birth
- Exam Venue
- Address of the Exam Center
- Name of the Exam
- Signature of the Candidate
- Photograph of the Examinee
- Reporting Time
- Mother & Father Name
- Important guidelines for the exam participants
Important Dates For DHFWS Malda Admit Card 2017
|Notification||09 November 2017|
|Start date for applying||November 2017|
|Last date for applying||24 November 2017|
|Availability of Admit cards||Soon|
|Date of Written Exam||To Be Announced|
|Declaration of Result||Announced Latter|
DHFWS Malda Selection Process
The selection process of DHFWS, Malda will include following rounds to select suitable aspirants for the post of the Medical officer, Block Accounts Manager, Lab Technician, Technical Supervisor, Nutritionist Vacancies in their organization. Applicants have to primarily participate in the written examination. Only those candidates who are qualified in the written test will be considered for Personal Interview. The contestants will be shortlisted for personal interview in order of merit.
- Written Test
- Personal Interview
Important Documents For DHFWS Malda Exam 2017
Along with the DHFWS Malda Admit Card 2017, individuals need to carry any one of the following document to DHFWS Malda Exam for verification purpose.
- Indian Passport
- Laminated Driving License
- Photo Credit Card
- Election Commission ID card
- Certificate of address having Photo issued by MP/MLA/Group-A Gazetted Officer on letterhead
- Certificate of photo identity issued by Village Panchayat head or its equivalent authority (for rural areas)
- Income Tax PAN Card
- Address card with photo issued by Dept. Of Posts Govt. of India
- Current passbook of Post Office or any scheduled Bank, having Photo
- Photo Identity Card of Central Govt. Public Sector Undertaking or State Govt. Public Sector Undertaking only
- E-Aadhaar or Aadhaar issued by Unique Identification Authority of India
- Photo Identity Card issued by Govt. recognize Educational Institutions (for students only)
Steps To Download DHFWS Malda Admit Card 2017
Applicants who are going to participate in the Medical officer, Block Accounts Manager, Lab Technician, Technical Supervisor, Nutritionist Exam can download DHFWS Malda Admit Card 2017 from the official website by following these simple steps.
- Primarily, visit the official website i.e., malda.gov.in.
- Go to News & Events sections on the right of the homepage.
- There, you can see the link to “Download DHFWS Malda Admit Card 2017“.
- Click on that link.
- Now, fill the necessary details such as Registration ID, DOB, Captcha in the given fields.
- When you submit those details, your DHFWS Malda Hall Ticket will display on the screen.
- Download it and take one printout of the call letter for carrying to the examination hall.
Download DHFWS Malda Admit Card 2017 – Click Here