Cyient Interview Questions
Are you a fresher graduate looking for career opportunities? Here is the best opportunity for you from Cyient. Cyient is now hiring graduates from different backgrounds for various positions. Cyient provides various domains such as designing, manufacturing, networking services, embedded system software and many others. Here we are providing you with the interview questions that will be useful to you to attend the interview at Cyient.
Check Here For Cyient Recruitment
Cyient Interview Rounds
In this company, you have openings for various domains. The interview process is same for almost all these positions. The interview process at Cyient is consisting of 4 rounds. They are
- Online Written exam
- GD or JAM (optional)
- Technical Interview
- HR Interview
Cyient Technical Interview Questions For Fresher’s
Are you a fresher graduate? Here is a bright career opportunity awaiting you at Cyient. Kick start your career with a bright job. All that you need to do is to attend the interview at Cyient. Cyient has a vast platform offering career for hardware and software graduates. Here, are the interview questions which are useful for you to attend the interview at Cyient.
IC Engines Interview Questions
- What are the advantages of IC engines?
- What is a 2-stroke IC engine?
- Define octane number and cetane number.
- Why more lubricating oil is needed in two-stroke engines than four stroke engines?
- What are the different types of cams used in IC engines?
- What do you mean by super charging?
- What is Morse test?
- Why diesel engines do not have spark plug?
- Define compression ratio.
- What is the measure of performance in IC engines?
- What is the cause of white smoke in 2-stroke locomotive engine?
- What are the major steps involved in the functioning of IC engine?
- What is meant by cranking speed?
- What is lubrication? What are the advantages of lubrication?
Embedded C Interview Questions
- Explain what is embedded system in a computer system?
- Explain interrupt latency and how can we decrease it?
- Why embedded system is useful?
- What is the need for DMAC in ES?
- What is void pointer and what is its use?
- A vast majority of High Performance Embedded systems today use RISC architecture why?
- Mention what is the difference between microprocessor and microcontroller?
- What are the advantages of a macro over a function?
- What is the use of volatile keyword?
- Infinite loops often arise in embedded systems. Howe does one code an infinite loop in C?
- What is ISR? What is return type of ISR?
- What is the purpose of the pre-processor directive #error?
- Mention what are busses used for communication in the embedded system?
Cyient HR Interview Questions For Fresher’s
This is the last round of your interview. There are no defined questions for this round. This round is meant to analyze your working skills, performance, and many others. Here are some of the hr interview questions that will be helpful for you in your interview. It will be helpful to you if you have a mock interview with your friends before attending the interview.
- What do you think is your greatest achievement?
- Would you lie for the company?
- If you could do anything, what would be your ideal job?
- Are you willing to change your role and profile when required for the project?
- On a scale of 10 rate me as an interviewer.
- What can you do for us that other candidates can’t?
- Suppose you win huge money in the jackpot, would you still work?
- What makes you angry?
- What is the most significant thing you’ve done since breakfast?
- How would you classify your style of management?
Cyient Technical Interview Questions For Experienced
The major part of the interview for an experienced person is the technical round. The technical round for an experienced will be mostly role-specific. Because here he may be asked questions related to his previous job, how he had dealt with odd times and many others. Here we are providing you many such interview questions that will be useful to you to attend your interview.
Cad Draftsman Interview Questions
- What is Autocad? What are the uses of Autocad?
- Differentiate between DTEXT and MTEXT – Dtext – Single lined Text, Mtext – Multiline Text with more options.
- In Autocad, what is the command that is used to rotate the grid at 45 degrees?
- What is the process to draw a line more than one time and save it automatically?
- How can you remove the empty layers from drawing?
- How you can create a user interface in Autocad?
- What area of drafting are you most interested in – Architectural, Civil or Mechanical?
- How to set up a default drawing directory?
- What you are supposed to do when “Enter Attributes” dialogue doesn’t display?
- What is the use of HOT grip?
Design Engineer Interview Questions
- What happens if gasoline is used in a Diesel engine?
- What is an injector pressure in heavy vehicles? Why it is used?
- What are Bevel Gears? What are its types?
- Explain how sliding contact bearings are manufactured.
- How to calculate bearing number to diameter of the inner and outer?
- Explain the working of clutch system.
- What challenges are you are looking for in this automotive design engineer job?
- What will you do to improve the fatigue life of a part?
- How do the hydrostatic propulsion systems work?
- Why different types of sound are produced in different bikes though they say run on SI engine?
Cyient HR Interview Questions For Experienced
This is the final phase of your interview. Each and every question posed to you and the answer you give for that plays an important part in deciding whether you will be recruited or not. So be careful while answering the questions. Here we are providing you with the basically asked hr interview questions asked at the interview of Cyient.
- What are the of expectations you have from your first job?
- What is your ideal company, location, and job?
- We are a fast moving company and things are always changing, how do you think you will fit in with our ever changing and fast paced environment?
- Are you willing to change your role and profile when required for a project?
- Are you willing to put the interests of the organization ahead of your own?
- You’re a new addition to the crayon box. What color would you be and why?
- What is your ideal company culture?
- How would you rate your memory?
- What’s one thing you think our company can improve?
- What if you work here for five years and don’t get promoted? Many of our employees don’t. Won’t you find it frustrating?
- How do you handle a request you disagree with?
Hope this article is helpful to you in attending your interview at Cyient. Wish you a very good luck for your interview. For more job updates keep visiting our website All India Jobs regularly.