Conduent Walkin Drive in Bangalore | Hiring 1-5 Years Experienced Freshers | 7th November 2017. Conduent is going to conduct the latest walkin Drive in Bangalore. Both freshers and experienced candidates can attend for the Recruitment Drive on 7th November 2017. Here in this page, we are providing the complete details about the drive. This is a good opportunity for the job seeking candidates who had completed Graduation in any discipline.
Conduent Walkin Drive Details
|Company Name||Conduent Business Services India Ltd|
|Experience||1 – 5 Years|
|Job Role||Scheduling Analyst, Capacity Planning|
|Salary||Not Disclosed by Recruiter|
|Industry||BPO, Call Centre, ITES|
Contenders must have good knowledge and minimum 1-5 years of experience. The candidates who had cleared the interview process will get the attractive salary based on performance as per the norms of the Conduent company. From this post, aspirants can easily get the complete details about the Conduent Walkin Recruitment in Bangalore. Aspirants who are going to appear for the interview have to prepare well to crack the Recruitment process.
You Can Also Check: Interview Questions
To guide the candidates we are providing the Conduent Syllabus and Conduent Placement Papers. In the following section of this page, we are providing the complete job description and required skills. Who are having experience in the related field can attend for the Conduent Careers. The interview process starts from 1 PM onwards in walkin dates. Keep on visiting our website www.allindiajobs.in for more latest updates.
Scheduling Analyst Job Description
- 1-4 Years experience as a Scheduler in an inbound call center.
- Hands on Experience in providing schedules for 100+ FTE (client-wise).
- Proficient in Excel.
- Keep track of Schedule adherence.
- Willing to work in night shift.
- Based on the forecast- provide staffing (FTE req) models to critical clients interval level.
- Manage offline activities (allocate breaks, Call Backs, Training) while scheduling.
- Sound knowledge in IEX & CMS.
Capacity Planning Job Description
- 2-5 years of experience in Capacity planning.
- Preparing forecasts for the medium term (at least 13-weeks) in consultation with the Client Team Manager and Delivery Manager.
- Adjusting the production planning based on experience data and additional information of Delivery Manager and Client Team Manager.
- Establishing and updating the historical forecast, +13-week capacity planning and production planning, in such a way that optimal utilization of the project(s) can be realized.
- Willing to work in night shift.
- Collecting, organizing and assessing data regarding the expected short- and medium-term production.
- Reporting the planning information, both internally to Client Teams and to WFM Business Partner.
Conduent Business Services India Company Profile
Conduent Inc. is a business process services company headquartered in New Jersey. It was formed in 2017 as a divestiture from Xerox. It has 93,000 employees in more than 40 countries. On 6 October 2016, having previously announced its intent to separate into two separate companies. On 30 June 2016, Xerox announced that it would be spinning off its Xerox Business Services division into a wholly separate corporation, for which the name was yet to be determined. It described the company’s “coined name” as “inspired by the company’s expertise in managing transactional relationships between their clients and their constituents”. Xerox announced the identity of the new business services company as Conduent. The business scope of the new company was generally understood to be essentially identical to that of former business services company Affiliated Computer Services (ACS), which Xerox had acquired six years earlier in 2010.
How To Apply For Conduent Job Vacancies
Aspirants who had the wish to work in Conduent, must utilize this opportunity to get settled in Conduent. Who had possessed graduation can attend for Conduent walkin drive on below mentioned date in Bangalore location.
Conduent Walkin Details
Walkin Date: 7th November 2017
Walkin Time: 1:00 PM – 3:00 PM
Unit A, Ground Floor,
Aviator Building, Ascendas ITPB SEZ,
International Tech Park,
Bangalore – 560066, India.
Recruiter Name: Haritha
Mandatory Testaments Need To Bring For Interview
- Latest passport size photos.
- Please carry an ID proof along with the Resume while coming for the Interview.
- All Educational documents.