Chhatrapati Shivaji Maharaj Shetkari Sanman Yojana 2017: Chhatrapati Shivaji Maharaj Shetkari Sanman Yojana (CSMSSY) is a scheme launched by Government of Maharashtra for farmers who have availed crop loan or term loan after 1.4.2009 and have failed to repay such loans as on 30.6.2016 on certain criteria would be given loan waiver of a maximum of Rs. 1.50 lakhs. This is a good opportunity for farmers who cannot repay their loans. So go through the below passages to find get more details about Chhatrapati Shivaji Maharaj Shetkari Sanman Yojana 2017.
Chhatrapati Shivaji Maharaj Shetkari Sanman Yojana 2017
Chhatrapati Shivaji Shetkari Sanman Yojana is being implemented by the Maharashtra state government, Co-operation Department. The department has notified the scheme under the State Aadhaar Act 2017. Hence, the application for the Chhatrapati Shivaji Shetkari Sanman Yojana – 2017 will be submitted online using a software application based on Aadhaar and Non-Aadhaar & Enrolment ID (EID). The authentication shall be done through OTP and Biometric. If you have Aadhaar register mobile number with you, you can choose OTP or else Biometric.
Nowadays most of the schemes are seeking Aadhaar number to identify the beneficiaries to remove fakes and duplicates from their database. It is strongly recommended that you give them Aadhaar to assist them. It also helps people in availing benefits offered by various government schemes If you do not have Aadhaar, you can always present your Enrolment ID Number (EID), or submit the request with service delivery database owner to get enrolled for Aadhaar with the stated ID documents. This will allow you to continue getting the benefits, subsidy or services without any restrictions.
Objective Of CSMSSY Scheme 2017
Under Chhatrapati Shivaji Maharaj Shetkari Sanman Yojana scheme, farmers who have availed crop loan or term loan after 1.4.2009 and have failed to repay such loans as on 30.6.2016 on certain criteria would be given loan waiver of a maximum of Rs. 1.50 lakhs. If the loan amount taken by the farmer is more than Rs. 1.50 lakhs, then the said farmer would be required to deposit that money which is more than 1.50 lakhs amount in the bank. Then only the farmer will receive Rs. 1.50 lakhs from the Government.
Chhatrapati Shivaji Maharaj Shetkari Sanman Yojana 2017 Eligibility
The farmers who have repaid their crop loans for the years 2015-16 and 2016-17 by 30.6.2016 and 30.6.2017 respectively would be eligible for an incentive of 25% of the loan amount or Rs. 25000/- whichever is low. Farmers who have restructured their crop loan for the year from 2012-13 to 2015-16 and who is defaulter or have re-payed their loan as on the due date will also be eligible for the benefit under the said scheme. The said scheme would be applicable for the loans disbursed by Nationalized Banks, Private Banks, Rural, Gramin Banks and District Central Cooperative Banks.
Steps To Apply For Online CSMSSY Scheme 2017
People can apply for the CSMSSY Scheme through online easily by following the steps provided below.
- Enter the valid URL of CSMSSY i.e., www.csmssy.in & press enter the key to view the Home Page
- The applicant has to login through the applicant user id and password through the login link available on homepage
- The applicant must fill the details of all the loan holders in the family
- Information for minor or dependent children has to be filled only if they are loan holders
- Titles, Labels which carrying star marked are compulsory fields in application form
- The system will give alert for reverification before final acceptance of the form
- Applicant must check that all details provided by them are correct or not before final submission
- On successful submission of the online form, system generates an Application ID, save it
- Take a printout of the application for future references
- Save the details like username, password and Application number for future references.
www.allindiajobs.in is the correct platform to get accurate information for the job hunters.