Are you preparing for the CGPSC Assistant Engineer Exam? then in this page, we are providing the right source for the aspirants that is CGPSC Assistant Engineer Previous Papers. In the below of this article, we have updated the Chhattisgarh PSC AE Previous Year Question Papers in the PDF format. So we are providing the complete material for the candidates for the better preparation. Candidates who are trying hard to get the job in the government sector have to prepare well for the exam. The CGPSC Assistant Engineer Model Papers will help the aspirants to know the model of the exam. To get success in the written test the candidates have to know make a perfect plan for the preparation of going through the syllabus. So for the convenience for the aspirants, we are providing the details syllabus and the exam pattern on our website. Once go through it and check for the preparation.
CGPSC Assistant Engineer Previous Papers Details
|Name of the Organization||Chhattisgarh Public Service Commission|
|Name of the Post(s)||Assistant Engineer Vacancies|
|Number of Vacancies||26 Vacancies|
|Application Last Date||1st December 2017|
|Application Starting Date||Started|
|Date of the Exam||Update Soon|
|You Can Also Check|
Recently the Chhattisgarh Public Service Commission officials had released the employment notification for the Assistant Engineer vacancies. Through this recruitment, the officials are planning to recruit the candidates to fill the 26 vacant positions in the commission. From the day of the notification released the candidates who are willing to work in the Chhattisgarh PSC had started applying for the vacancies. According to the latest notification, the final date to submit the online application is 1st December 2017. While going through the application process priorly the candidates have to know the details about the notification like educational qualification, age limit, Branch wise and category wise vacancies. After coming to the confirmation that they are suitable for the Assistant Engineer Vacancies can apply and submit the application in the online mode by or before the due date.
Chhattisgarh PSC Assistant Engineer Exam Pattern
- This Assistant Engineer Exam is an objective type consists of multiple choice questions.
- The exam comprises of two papers Paper I and Paper II.
- Paper I is for 300 Marks consists of 150 questions. This paper consists of questions from various subjects like General Studies and General Knowledge of the Chhattisgarh.
- The duration for the Paper I is 2 Hours 30 Minutes.
- The Paper II comprises of questions from various core subjects of the candidates who pursued in the Civil, Mechanical, and Electrical.
- There will be 150 questions in the Paper II of 300 marks and the time duration to complete this paper is 2 Hours 30 minutes.
- When compared to Paper I the Paper II is some more difficult.
- The Paper I will be in bilingual that is in both English and Hindi and the Paper II will be in English only.
Chhattisgarh Public Service Commission Selection Process
- Written Test
- Personal Interview