AP Mee Bhoomi is innovative introduced by Andhra Pradesh State Government to manage the land records in the state. Andhra Pradesh Mee Boomi is best practice in Land Records Management by Andhra Pradesh State Government. The state government is going towards Digitalization of records where the Data Accuracy like Mee Bhoomi, Mee Intiki – Mee Bhoomi, Integration with other Department are implemented. By introducing Mee Bhoomi the state government provide authorized land related services through Mee Seva, Digitization (Webland) of lands, Reforms, etc. People can utilize this opportunity to check their land record details easily through online.
AP Mee Bhoomi Land Records | meebhoomi.ap.gov.in | Introduction
In previous days people need to visit government offices to check their land records, etc. This use to waste people money time, etc. To overcome this and make land records checking process simple, Government of Andhra Pradesh Came with an innovative by digitalizing all the land records and uploading them in mee Bhoomi portal. As part of Good Governance, the Government has given utmost importance for simplification of procedures and transparency in administration, and keeping in view the same, the Revenue Department, has initiated various set of reforms by way of:-
- Computerization of various services of Revenue Department.
- Reforms for simplifying the Existing Laws, Rules and Procedures.
- New Initiatives
Objectives Of AP Mee Bhoomi Land Records
The main objectives of Web land Project are as shown below.
- Maintenance & Updating of Land Records
- Issue of updated ROR 1B, Adangal, Passbooks
- Making Records tamper proof
- Allowing farmers to access their records
- Utilizing the data for formulating developmental programmes
- To improve the delivery of Land related Govt. to citizen services (G2C)
- To facilitate the sharing of the web land data with other departments when required
AP Mee Bhoomi Land Records Benefits | meebhoomi.ap.gov.in
The benefits of AP Mee Bhoomi Land records are
- Aadhar Seeding with Land Records
- Issuance of e-Pattadhar passbook
- Purification of Land Records
- Providing services through MeeSeva
- Public Access to Citizens land details in Local language
- Dynamic Integration with Web Land
- View ROR-1B for a selected Khata no. or Aadhar No.
- View entire Village ROR 1B
- View Adangal for a selected survey number
- View Entire Village Adangal data
- Verification of Aadhar particulars & Seeding with Aadhar
- View FMBs
- Village Maps
How To Check AP Mee Bhoomi Land Records
- Primarily visit the official website meebhoomi.ap.gov.in
- Homepage will be loaded with various options
- Select District name, name of the zone, village name
- Now, Entering details like Survey Number, Account number, Aadhar number or name of the graduator.
- Enter the captcha code
- Click submit button
- Finally, your land Records will be displayed
Visit our website www.allindiajobs.in to get much more information. Along with our site also take a look at official website @ meebhoomi.ap.gov.in.