Allahabad High Court APS Admit Card 2017: Are you searching for the Allahabad High Court APS Admit Card 2017? Then you have reached right place to collect the Allahabad HC Additional Private Secretary Hall Ticket 2017. A few days back, the Allahabad High Court released a notification for recruitment of 39 vacant Additional Private Secretary posts. Interested candidates had applied for these vacancies. For this the Allahabad High Court is going to release admit cards to eligible candidate for appearing in competitive examination for filling up the 39 post of Additional Private Secretary in the Establishment of High Court, Allahabad. Aspirants can download Allahabad High Court APS Admit Card 2017 from the link enclosed below. Date, time and venue of examination shall be intimated to the candidates in due course of recruitment process through E-Admit Cards which can be downloaded from the official link provided below.
Allahabad High Court APS Admit Card 2017
|Organization Name||Allahabad High Court|
|Examination Mode||Written Exam|
|Name of the Posts||Additional Private Secretary|
|Number of Vacancies||39|
|Admit Card Status||Available Soon|
|Job Location||Uttar Pradesh|
You Can Also Check
|Allahabad High Court Additional Private Secretary Syllabus|
|Allahabad High Court Additional Private Secretary Recruitment 2017|
|Uttar Pradesh Govt Jobs|
Download Allahabad High Court APS Admit Card 2017
The Candidate will be required to enter the details like registration number, date of birth to download their Allahabad High Court APS Admit Card 2017. The e-admit cards will be generated and uploaded on official website and the candidates are required to obtain the same by downloading and taking printout of the same. The candidates must note that admit cards will issued for those applicants who fulfill the eligibility criteria in all respects. Once you collect the call letter, check out the credentials on the Allahabad High Court APS Admit Card 2017. If any discrepancy happens, immediately report to the higher officials through Help desk. Keep in touch with All India Jobs website for getting daily alerts of Allahabad High Court APS Admit Card 2017, exam dates and more.
Information On Allahabad High Court APS Admit Card 2017
In this section we have provided the list of details printed on Allahabad High Court APS Admit Card 2017.
- Name of the Candidate
- Mother Name
- Father Name
- Examination name
- Roll Number
- Registration Number
- Password or DOB
- Exam centre Name
- Test Centre Code and Address
- Candidate Photograph
- Signature of the contender
Important Dates For Allahabad High Court APS Admit Card 2017
|Notification||06 November 2017|
|Start date for submission of Application form||07 November 2017|
|Last date for submission of application form||21 November 2017|
|Start date for deposit of fee by the candidates||07 November 2017|
|Last date for deposit of fee through Challan||22 November 2017|
|Availability of Admit cards||Soon|
|Date of Written Exam||To Be Announced|
|Declaration of Result||Will be announced|
Allahabad High Court APS Exam Pattern
The written exam consists of both objective type questions and subjective type questions. The maximum marks allotted for written exam are 100 marks. The questions in written exam are on the following topics.
- Elementary knowledge of General English & General Studies
- Elementary knowledge of Computers
- Translation of Passage in Shorthand to English
Allahabad High Court APS Selection Process
The selection process of Allahabad High Court shall comprise of following rounds to recruit suitable candidates for Additional Private Secretary posts.
- Written examination
- Shorthand Test
- Computer Knowledge Test
Ten times candidates against the total number of vacancies in each category on the basis of marks obtained in the Written Examination in order of merit shall be called to appear for Shorthand and Computer Knowledge Test. There shall be no Interview.
Important Documents For Allahabad High Court APS Exam 2017
Candidates appearing for the Additional Private Secretary Exam have to carry a valid photo id proof document along with their Allahabad High Court APS Admit Card to the examination center. Below we have provided you the list of documents currently permissible to participate in Allahabad HC Additional Private Secretary Exam. Kindly carry any one of the following. Only original Id proofs which are not expired are valid.
- Indian Passport
- Driving License issued by Road Transport Authority
- PAN Card issued by Income Tax department
- Service ID Card issued to employees of Central and State government PSU
- Bank Pass Book with Photograph
- Pattas and registered deeds with Photograph
- Caste Certificate with Photo
- Ex-servicemen’s pension book/pension payment order
- Job cards with Photograph
- Electors Photo Identity Card (EPIC)
- Aadhar Card issued by Unique Identification Authority of India
Steps To Download Allahabad High Court APS Admit Card 2017
Applicants who are going to participate in the Additional Private Secretary Exam can download Allahabad High Court APS Admit Card 2017 easily by following these steps.
- Firstly, open the official portal i.e., www.allahabadhighcourt.in.
- Find out the suitable link for downloading Allahabad HC Additional Private Secretary Hall Ticket 2017.
- After recognizing the link, select that.
- Now, applicants have to enter their Registration Number, date of birth in the relevant fields.
- Later, verify the captcha and then click on the submit option.
- Then, the Admit Card of Allahabad HC Additional Private Secretary Exam 2017 will appear on the display screen.
- Finally, download the hall ticket and take it to the examination centre.
Download Allahabad High Court APS Admit Card 2017 – Click Here