This article is the good source for the candidates to get the Allahabad High Court Additional Private Secretary Previous Papers who are preparing for the Allahabad HC APS Exam. For the sake of the candidate, we are providing the complete study material regarding the model question papers on our website to help the candidates in the preparation. Getting the job in the government sector is not an easy task. So the candidates who are willing to get the Law Jobs can grab this chance by presenting the written exam in a good manner. Candidates who are going to appear for the exam on the scheduled dates can refer these provided previous papers by downloading using the links given below. We have updated the last five years previous papers in the PDF format. So aspirants can easily download them and save the Allahabad HC APS Model Papers according to their convenience. Old Question Papers, Syllabus and Exam Pattern are more important for the exam so check this post completely with patience.
Allahabad High Court Additional Private Secretary Previous Papers Details
|Name of the Organization||Allahabad High Court|
|Name of the Post(s)||Additional Private Secretary Vacancies|
|Number of Vacancies||39 Vacancies|
|Application Starting Date||Started|
|Application Last Date||21st November 2017|
|Date of the Exam||Update Soon|
|You Can Also Check|
The officials of the Allahabad High Court will release the notification to fill various vacancies in the court premises. Like that this time the authorities had revealed the advertisement for the recruitment of Additional Private Secretary positions. In total there are 39 vacancies for the announced positions. Candidates who are interested to do the job in the Law field can start applying the eligibility criteria. From the day of the notification released the officials had started receiving the applications from the candidates. Aspirants who are applying have to complete the process in the Online mode only. Candidates should not send the hard copy of the application form and any other documents to the High court, Allahabad. The last date to apply for the Allahabad HC Job Openings is 21st November 2017. Applications will not be received by the contenders after the prescribed time and date. So better to apply in the early days.
Getting the job at the Allahabad High Court as the Additional Private Secretary is not a simple task. So to guide the aspirants in the preparation we are providing the Allahabad High Court Additional Private Secretary Previous Papers on our website. Contenders who are seriously preparing for the exam can download the Previous Year Question Papers from the available links and include them in the preparation. By practicing the previous papers the aspirants can score the good marks in the written test. Candidates can self eveluate themselves by using the previous papers as the mock tests. By this, the candidates can understand in which section they are weak and want to practice more to get grip on it. So our advice to the candidates is to solve more Allahabad High Court Additional Private Secretary Previous Papers and make their preparation better. Practicing the previous papers have the chance of getting the same questions from the previous papers.
Allahabad High Court Additional Private Secretary Exam Pattern
- The selection process comprises of two stages that are Stage I and Stage II.
- The Stage I consists of two Parts, Part A and Part B.
- Part A is an Objective Type Test comprises of questions from various subjects like Elementary knowledge of General English & General Studies for 40 marks and Elementary knowledge of Computers for 20 marks.
- Part B is a Subjective Type exam consists of questions form Translation of Passage in Shorthand to English (From Sir Issac Pitman’s Book) for 40 Marks. The total Stage I is for 100 Marks.
- The aspirants who got qualified in the written test will be called to appear for the Stage 2 selection Process.
- Stage 2 consists of Part A: Shorthand Test for 150 marks and Part B: Computer Knowledge Test for 50 marks.
- Stage 2 is for 200 Marks.
- The Total Allahabad High Court Additional Private Secretary is for 300 Marks.
- There are no negative marks for the wrong attempts.
- The question paper will be both the languages such as English and Hindi.
- Questions in the Paper will be in the graduation level.
Selection Process of Allahabad High Court
The selection process of the Allahabad High Court consists of various rounds such as Written Test, Shorthand, and Computer Knowledge Test. All the candidates have to undergo the Written test first. Later on, the aspirants who got qualified with the minimum marks will be allowed to give the Shorthand and Computer Knowledge Test.
Download Allahabad High Court Additional Private Secretary Previous Year Question Papers
All the aspirants can refer the Allahabad High Court Additional Private Secretary Previous Papers from this page. For more latest previous papers the aspirants can visit our website www.allindiajobs.in on regular basis.