This article is the good source for the candidates to get the Allahabad High Court Additional Private Secretary Previous Papers who are preparing for the Allahabad HC APS Exam. For the sake of the candidate, we are providing the complete study material regarding the model question papers on our website to help the candidates in the preparation. Getting the job in the government sector is not an easy task. So the candidates who are willing to get the Law Jobs can grab this chance by presenting the written exam in a good manner. Candidates who are going to appear for the exam on the scheduled dates can refer these provided previous papers by downloading using the links given below. We have updated the last five years previous papers in the PDF format. So aspirants can easily download them and save the Allahabad HC APS Model Papers according to their convenience. Old Question Papers, Syllabus and Exam Pattern are more important for the exam so check this post completely with patience.
Allahabad High Court Additional Private Secretary Previous Papers Details
|Name of the Organization||Allahabad High Court|
|Name of the Post(s)||Additional Private Secretary Vacancies|
|Number of Vacancies||39 Vacancies|
|Application Starting Date||Started|
|Application Last Date||21st November 2017|
|Date of the Exam||Update Soon|
|You Can Also Check|
Allahabad High Court Additional Private Secretary Exam Pattern
- The selection process comprises of two stages that are Stage I and Stage II.
- The Stage I consists of two Parts, Part A and Part B.
- Part A is an Objective Type Test comprises of questions from various subjects like Elementary knowledge of General English & General Studies for 40 marks and Elementary knowledge of Computers for 20 marks.
- Part B is a Subjective Type exam consists of questions form Translation of Passage in Shorthand to English (From Sir Issac Pitman’s Book) for 40 Marks. The total Stage I is for 100 Marks.
- The aspirants who got qualified in the written test will be called to appear for the Stage 2 selection Process.
- Stage 2 consists of Part A: Shorthand Test for 150 marks and Part B: Computer Knowledge Test for 50 marks.
- Stage 2 is for 200 Marks.
- The Total Allahabad High Court Additional Private Secretary is for 300 Marks.
- There are no negative marks for the wrong attempts.
- The question paper will be both the languages such as English and Hindi.
- Questions in the Paper will be in the graduation level.