The NPSC Civil Services Prelims Syllabus 2017-2018 is available in this article. Those who had applied for NPS, NCS, NSS & Allied Services can take a look at this post because there is a common Syllabus. Candidates can start your preparation for the Prelims Exam by using this NCS, NPS, NSS & Allied Services Syllabus along with Exam Pattern. There is a tough competition for this Civil Services Prelims Examination. Because the written test contains only one subject and very less Syllabus. So aspirants can easily crack the Prelims Examination by more practice. Contenders know the importance of Exam Pattern and Syllabus. For that purpose, we had provided the entire information in a single article. The Nagaland Public Service Commission was set up in 1965 with a composition of one Chairman and two Members. The composition was revised in 1985 by addition of more Member. In 2007 the strength of members of the Commission was increased to 4 nos. Presently there are 1(one) Chairman and 4(four) Members. The applicants can check the Nagaland Public Service Commission official website @ www.npsc.co.in whether the given information is correct or not.
You Can Also Check: Nagaland PSC Jobs
NPSC Civil Services Prelims Syllabus 2017-2018
The Nagaland Public Service Commission will announce the Written Exam dates in upcoming months for the NCS, NPS, NSS & Allied Services. So there is a lot of time for the written test. The applicants can utilize the NPSC Civil Services Prelims Syllabus 2017-2018 for the preparation. For the convenience of candidates, we had provided the NCS, NPS, NSS & Allied Services Exam Pattern along with NPSC Prelims Syllabus. By using this information candidates can start your groundwork for the Prelims Exam. The Exam Pattern gives complete information about the time limit, total marks, subjects, no of questions, etc, based on these things contenders can easily understand the question paper pattern and time duration. The Syllabus gives complete information about subjects, topics, and sub-topics on every subject. So by using the Exam Pattern and Syllabus, candidates can design a timetable for the preparation in an easy way. If applicants can prepare well for the Prelims Exam then you will write the written exam easily within the time limit and secure good marks automatically you will promote to the Mains Exam. So the aspirants who want to join with Nagaland Public Service Commission can concentrate on the Prelims Exam preparation.
NPSC Civil Services Prelims Exam Pattern
The Prelims Exam is nothing but a screening test. There will contain single subject for the written examination. There will be Multiple Choice Questions(MCQ’s). General Studies is the subject for the Prelims Exam. There will be carries 200 Marks. Candidates will finish the Written test within 3hrs time duration. For each wrong answer, one third (0.33) of the marks assigned to that question will be deducted as penalty. So the candidates need to do hard work for the Prelims Exam by using the NPSC Civil Services Prelims Syllabus 2017-2018.
NPSC Civil Services Prelims Selection Process
- The Nagaland Public Service Commission will select the contenders by conducting the 3 rounds.
- One is Prelims, the second one is Mains and the third one is Interview.
- The candidates who will clear the Prelims Exam they will get a call for the next rounds.
- The final result will be announced by the Nagaland Public Service Commission after completion of 3 rounds.
NPSC Civil Services Prelims Syllabus 2017-2018
The NPSC Civil Services Prelims Syllabus 2017-2018 is given below in an understandable manner for the purpose of candidates. After grabbing the NCS, NPS, NSS & Allied Services Syllabus the applicants can start your groundwork for the Prelims Exam. The information about the Syllabus given in a clear manner without any confusions so the aspirants can easily capture the Syllabus and prepare well for the written test.
NPSC Civil Servicesgrabbinglims Syllabus 2017-2018 For General Studies
- General Science: General appreciation and understanding of science, including matters of everyday observation and experience as may be expected of a well-educated person who has not made a special study of any scientific discipline.
- History: Broad general understanding of the subject in its social, economic, political aspects, social and cultural heritage of India, emphasizing unity in diversity.
- Nagaland: Social, cultural and heritage of its people.
- Geography: Geography of India including the physical, social, economic, geography and on the main features of Indian agricultural and natural resources.
- Indian Polity and Economy: Country’s political, Executive, Judicial System, Local Bodies, Rural and Community Development and Economic Planning in India.
- Indian National Movement: Nature and character of the Nineteenth-century resurgence, growth of nationalism and attainment of independence.
- General Mental Ability Test: Analysis of classified data, logical and behavioral reasoning, analogies, basic arithmetic, numerical ability and the basic concept of computers.
- Current events: Latest development on all the fields detailed above including science and technology and environmental awareness.
We hope that the above information is sufficient for every applicant who has to apply for the NCS, NPS, NSS & Allied Services vacancies. The candidates have any doubts can leave a comment in below section for clarification. We will update our website with more information about the NPSC Civil Services Prelims Syllabus 2017-2018 as soon as possible. Bookmark our website www.allindiajobs.in for more updates about this article and New Job Notifications.