Applicants who had clear the Prelims Exam with qualifying marks now they are in search of Mains Syllabus. In this article, we had provided the complete information about the Manipur PSC Civil Services Mains Syllabus 2017-2018 along with MCSCCE Exam Pattern. All the candidates will know about the importance of Exam Pattern and Syllabus. Aspirants don’t neglect this post because the MCSCCE Mains Syllabus is vast syllabus when compared to the Prelims Exam. The Prelims Exam contains only one subject for the written test but the Mains Exam contains eight subjects for the written exam you have to cover many topics. So the contenders need to do hard work for the Mains Exam more than the Prelims Exam. The candidates can start your preparation for the Manipur Civil Service Exam 2017 now onwards by using the Manipur PSC Syllabus 2017. The aspirants have any doubts can check the Manipur Public Service Commission official website @ mpscmanipur.gov.in for more updates.
You Can Also Check: Manipur PSC Jobs
Manipur PSC Civil Services Mains Syllabus 2017-2018
In every competitive exam Syllabus, Exam Pattern, and Previous Papers are playing an important role. For that purpose, we had provided the Manipur PSC Civil Services Mains Syllabus 2017-2018 along with Manipur PSC Exam Pattern. Candidates can get the more information about the Syllabus and Exam Pattern. By using this data applicants can prepare the timetable and start the groundwork for the written exam. The Manipur Public Service Commission will announce the Mains Exam date in upcoming months. So contenders can utilize this time and prepare well for the Mains Exam. Candidates have many doubts about the question paper pattern, time limit, Max marks, and how much syllabus may cover in the written test. This post will clarify these confusions in a clear manner. For the sake of candidates, we had provided the Syllabus pdf link. In this pdf format, applicants can get the complete Syllabus means Compulsory Subjects Syllabus and Optional Subjects Syllabus in an understandable manner. So the aspirants can check our website frequently for more details about this article.
Manipur PSC Civil Services Mains Exam Pattern
|Papers||Subject Name||Total Marks||Time Duration|
|Paper I||General English||300 Marks||3Hrs|
|Paper II||Essay||300 Marks||3Hrs|
|Paper III||General Studies I||300 Marks||3Hrs|
|Paper IV||General Studies II||300 Marks||3Hrs|
|Paper V to Paper VIII||Optional Subject (Any 2 subjects to be selected from the list of optional subjects. Each subject will have 2 papers)||300 Marks(For each paper)||3Hrs(For each paper)|
- The Main Examination will be of conventional(Essay) type questions. The above table explains clearly about the Exam Pattern.
- There will be 8 papers for the written exam.
- First 4 papers are Compulsory Subjects and Second 4 papers are Optional Subjects.
- Each Paper will carry 300 Marks and the time duration is 3hrs.
Candidates can select the optional subjects from the below list of Optional Subjects:
- Animal Husbandry & Vety. Science
- Mechanical Engineering
- Medical Science
- Civil Engineering
- Commerce & Accountancy
- Political Science & International Relations
- Computer Science
- Public Administration
- Electrical Engineering
- Literature of one of the following Languages: Manipuri, Hindi, and English
Candidates will not select the following combination of subjects:
- Political Science and International Relations and Public Administration
- Commerce & Accountancy and Management
- Mathematics and Statistics
- Anthropology and Sociology
- Agriculture & Animal Husbandry and Veterinary Science
- Management and Public Administration
- Animal Husbandry & Vety. Science and Medical Science
- Education and Philosophy or Psychology or Sociology
- Engineering Subjects(Civil Engineering, Electrical Engineering, and Mechanical Engineering) are not more than one subject.
Manipur PSC Civil Services Mains Selection Process
- The candidates who had clear the Prelims Exam with secure marks they will promote to the Mains Exam.
- Applicants who have qualified in the Mains Exam they will get a call for the Interview.
- The Interview may be a Personal or Technical it depends on the Manipur Public Service Commission organization.
- The final result will announce by the Manipur Public Service Commission officers based on the contender’s performance.
Manipur PSC Civil Services Mains Syllabus 2017-2018 PDF Download
Candidates can grab the Manipur PSC Civil Services Mains Syllabus 2017-2018 is given below. We had provided the complete Syllabus in a pdf format. Contenders can easily download the Syllabus at free of cost without any disturbance. Just one click aspirants will get the full information about the Syllabus in a clear manner. After downloading the syllabus contenders need to start your preparation for the written examination.
We hope that the above information is sufficient for all the applicants. We will update this article with more information as soon as possible. Contenders have any doubts can leave a comment in the below section. Aspirants can also check the Manipur Public Service Commission official website @ mpscmanipur.gov.in for more information other than this. Bookmark our website www.allindiajobs.in by pressing ctrl+d for more information about this article and Upcoming Job Notifications.