KSET Hall Ticket 2017
Karnataka SET Hall Ticket 2017 Details
|Name of the Organization||University Of Mysore|
|Name of the Posts||Lecturer/ Assistant Professorship|
|Application Last Date||31st October 2017|
|Date of the Exam||31st December 2017|
Important Documents To Carry For The Exam Hall
- Employee Id
- PAN Card
- Aadhar Card
- Voter Card
- Driving License
- Any other ID Proof issued by the gazetted officer on the official letterhead
KSET Exam Pattern
|Section||Paper||Max Marks||No. of Questions||Duration|
|First||I||100||60 out of which 50 questions
to be attempted
|1 hr 15 min.
(09.30 A.M to 10.45 A.M)
|II||100||50 questions (all are
|1 hr 15 min.
(11.00 A.M to 12.15 P.M)
|Second||III||150||75 questions (all are
|2 hrs 30 min.
(01.30 P.M to 4.00 P.M)
For the detailed paper wise syllabus, the candidates can check the official notification.
Test Centers of KSET Exam
|Sl. No.||Center Name||Center Code|
Steps To Download KSET Hall Ticket 2017
- Move to the official website of University Of Lucknow i.e; kset.uni-mysore.ac.in.
- On the home go to the News and Events section and look for the KSET Hall Ticket 2017 link.
- Give a simple click on it.
- Aa page will display on the screen.
- Now enter all the required details like Registration Number and Date of birth.
- Click on the Submit Button.
- Now Karnataka SET Hall Ticket will appear on the screen with the complete details.
- Finally, take a print out of it by clicking on the “Print” option or save it for future use.