Infogain Recruitment 2018-2019
|Experience Required||Freshers (2018, 2017, 2016 Pass Outs)|
|Qualification||Any Graduate, Any Post Graduate|
|Job Description||Entry Level Engineer|
|Work Location||Across India|
|Type of Industry||IT consulting|
|Salary Offered||Best In Market|
At present the Current section deals with latest offers available in Infogain Recruitment. This page is a one-stop destination for all Infogain walk-ins, off campus drives, referral drives and many other recruitments drives across India (Ahmadabad, Bangalore, Chennai, Delhi, Hyderabad, Mumbai, Pune, Noida, Gurgaon, Kolkata, Vijayawada, Cochin and other cities). For better preparation practice Infogain Placement Papers to crack online test. Prior to the preparation for Infogain Recruitment you can go through Infogain Test Pattern and syllabus. Keep on browsing our site All India Jobs for latest and accurate information.
Latest Job Openings in Infogain
- Technical Manager
- Senior Oracle Applications Manager
- Business Development Director
- Java/J2EE Developer
- Lead Consultant
- Assistant consultant
- Engagement Manager
- Software Developer
- Senior Test Engineer
- Project Manager
- Business Analyst
- Marketing Content Associate
- Sr. Talent Acquisition
- Implementation/Release Manager
- Senior Software Engineer
- Data Scientist
- IT Analyst
- software engineer
- Manual + Product Customization
- SOA Technical Lead
- Accounts Officer
- Assistant Consultant
- Defect Manager
Infogain Company Profile
- We are also a global leader in Oracle Retail’s customer facing products.
- For insurance companies, Infogain helps make the claims process more efficient, effective and customer friendly, by utilizing the Guidewire and Mitchell systems.
- Infogain is an Oracle Knowledge Management Expert, having the world’s largest practice to improve customer support operations and boost satisfaction in High Tech, Insurance, Travel & Hospitality and Retail.
Infogain Educational Qualification
- Applicants of Infogain Technologies Recruitment must possess a degree in any discipline of B.Tech, BE, MCA, B.Sc, B.Com, M.Tech, BCA, BBA, BA, MBA, ME, M.Sc, M.Com, BBM, BHM with 60% qualifying marks.
- Check the eligibility criteria on the basis of the post you applied for as without the qualification they will be related as disqualified.
Infogain Selection Process
- Online Test
- Group Discussions
- Technical Round
- HR Round
Infogain Salary Details
Infogain Eligibility Criteria
- Good leadership skills
- Excellent Communication & Organizing Skill
- Friendly personality.
- Excellent verbal & written communication skill
- Capacity to handle Pressure Situation.
- Meet the Deadlines.
- Quick in Decision Making
- A couple of Passport Photographs.
- Updated Resume.
- SSC, Inter Marks List.
- Graduation and Post Graduation Marks List.
- Original ID Proof Issued by Government of India.
- Aadhar Card.
- Appointment Confirmation Letter.