Candidates who had applied for the Indian Army Religious Teacher Recruitment 2017 are eagerly looking for the Indian Army Religious Teacher Admit Card 2017 on various websites. The officials of the Indian Army are going to release Indian Army Religious Teacher Admit Card on its official website soon. This article is to provide you the latest information about the Junior Commissioned Officers Hall Ticket. Authorities of the Indian Army have decided to conduct the written exam for the applied aspirants on 28th February 2018. So to give the exam the candidates need to carry their admit card along with them.
Indian Army Religious Teacher Admit Card 2017
Indian Army Religious Teacher Hall Ticket 2017 Details
|Name of the Organization||Indian Army|
|Name of the Vacancies||Religious Teacher/ Junior Commissioned Officers Vacancies|
|Number of Vacancies||72 Vacancies|
|Date of the Exam||25th February 2018|
|Application Last Date||8th November 2017|
|Application Starting Date||10th October 2017|
|You Can Also Check|
Indian Army Jobs
Important Documents To Carry For The Exam Hall
- PAN Card
- Driving License
- Voter Card
- Aadhar Card
- Any other ID Proof issued by the gazetted officer on the official letterhead
Indian Army Junior Commissioned Officers Exam Pattern
- Paper I consists of Objective Type Questions on General Awareness and the questions will be common for all the religious denominations.
- The Paper I is for 100 Marks and the pass mark to get qualify the exam is 40%.
- This Paper I is for the qualifying purpose. Only those who qualified the paper I will be allowed to appear for Paper II.
- The Paper II is also for 100 Marks. This is also an objective type test comprises of questions to check the knowledge specific to particular religious denominations to which the candidate belongs.
- Candidate needs to secure a minimum of 40 marks out of 100 marks. Those who secure that marks they are eligible to appear for the Interview Process.
- The number of candidates to be called for interview will be approximately 2 to 3 times the number of vacancies.
Indian Army Selection Process
- Medical Standard Test
- Physical Standard Test
- Screening Test
- Written Test
- Personal Interview
Steps To Download Indian Army Religious Teacher Admit Card 2017
- Visit the official website of Indian Army i.e; www.joinindianarmy.nic.in.
- On the home page search for Indian Army Religious Teacher Admit Card 2017 link.
- Click on it.
- Here a page will display on the screen.
- Now enter all the required details like Registration Number and Date of birth.
- Click on the Submit Button.
- Now Indian Army Religious Teacher Hall Ticket will appear on the screen with the complete details.
- Finally, take a print out of it by clicking on the “Print” option on the top right corner.
- Save it for future use.