Candidates who had applied for the HSSC Assistant Sanitary Inspector Recruitment 2017 for 9 Assistant Sanitary Inspector vacancies can download the HSSC Assistant Sanitary Inspector Admit Card 2017 from 24th October 2017 onwards. So every applicant can download their HSSC Assistant Sanitary Inspector Hall Ticket from the official website @ www.hssc.gov.in. Or candidates have to download the Admit Card from this article. The Haryana Staff Selection Commission (HSSC) has announced the Written Examination Date for the Assistant Sanitary Inspector post on 28th October 2017.
HSSC Assistant Sanitary Inspector Admit Card 2017
The Haryana Staff Selection Commission(HSSC) will activate the HSSC Assistant Sanitary Inspector Admit Card 2017 link in the official website on 24th October 2017. So the applied candidates will get the call letter from the official website. Aspirants don’t know the Hall Ticket download from the official website. For that purpose, we had provided the Haryana SSC Hall Ticket link in the below section. By using this link the applicants can download the Admit Card by giving the required details like Register Number, Date of Birth, Password. Contenders know the importance of call letter at the time of written examination so applicants don’t forget the Admit Card downloading date. Candidates can check the Haryana Staff Selection Commission(HSSC) official website for more information.
HSSC Assistant Sanitary Inspector Admit Card 2017 Details
|Name Of The Organization||Haryana Staff Selection Commission(HSSC)|
|Post Names||Assistant Sanitary Inspector|
|Number Of Vacancies||9 Vacancies|
|Date Of Written Test||28th October 2017|
|Status of Availability||24th October 2017|
The Haryana Staff Selection Commission(HSSC) released the HSSC Assistant Sanitary Inspector Recruitment 2017 for 9 Assistant Sanitary Inspector post on the month of July 2017. Interested and eligible candidates had already submitted their application forms for the Assistant Sanitary Inspector job through online mode. At this time Haryana SSC had conducted the Written Test on 28th October 2017 at various centers in 3 shifts. The first shift timing is 7:30 AM to 10:30 AM, the second shift timing is 11:00 AM to 2:00 PM and the third shift timing is 2:30 PM to 5:30 PM. Every candidate will go to the exam center on or before the time is mentioned in your call letter.
Before going to the written exam, the officers also declare the HSSC Assistant Sanitary Inspector Admit Card 2017 downloading date that is 24th October 2017. Candidates first download the Haryana SSC Hall Ticket immediately. Because the Call Letter is very important at the time of written examination. Without Admit Card the contenders don’t allow to the exam hall at the time of examination. Along with Hall Ticket contenders will carry some documents for the identity proof. In the below section we had provided the complete information about that documents.
Details Available On HSSC Assistant Sanitary Inspector Admit Card
We have mentioned some valuable information that is printed on the aspirant’s hall ticket.
- Admit Card Number
- Applicant Name
- Father’s Name
- Date of Birth
- Applicant Signature
- Applicant thumbprint
- Examiner Signature
- Written Examination Date
- Written Examination timings
- Examination Center Name
- Address of the Examination Center
- Instructions about the written test
Important Documents For HSSC Assistant Sanitary Inspector Exam
The candidates need to carry Admit Card with photos and some other original documents are mentioned below.
- Addhar Card
- Driving Licence
- Voter Id
- PAN Card
- Or any other documents are mentioned on the admit card other than above.
HSSC Assistant Sanitary Inspector Exam Pattern
- The mode of written exam is Online Exam.
- The Written Test contains 100 Multiple Choice Questions(MCQ’s).
- Contenders will finish the exam in 90 Minutes(1Hr 30 Minutes) time limit.
- There will be divided into two portions.
- General awareness, Reasoning, Maths, science, English, Hindi and concerned or relevant subject are the first portion.
- History, Current Affairs, Literature, Geography, Civics, Environment, Culture of Haryana are the second portion.
HSSC Assistant Sanitary Inspector Selection Process
- The candidates will be selected based on two rounds.
- First round is Written Test and the second round is Interview.
- Aspirants who will qualify in the Written Examination they will go for the Interview.
- The Haryana Staff Selection Commission(HSSC) will announce the final result after completion of written test and interview.
Steps To Download HSSC Assistant Sanitary Inspector Admit Card 2017
- Eligible candidates visit the Haryana Staff Selection Commission(HSSC) official website @ www.hssc.gov.in.
- Click on the HSSC Assistant Sanitary Inspector Admit Card 2017 link.
- Enter your Register Number and Date of Birth(DOB) or Password.
- Press on the Submit Button.
- The Haryana SSC Hall Ticket is displayed on the screen.
- Once the aspirants check your details printed on the admit card is correct or not.
- The given details are correct then download the Hall Ticket.
- Take the print out for further use.
Visit our website www.allindiajobs.in for more information about the New Job Notifications like Government Jobs, Central Government Jobs, IT Sector Jobs, etc.