GSERB Principal Admit Card 2017
GSERB Principal Hall Ticket 2017 Details
|Name of the Organization||Gujarat Secondary and Higher Secondary Education Board|
|Name of the Vacancies||Principal Vacancies|
|Number of Vacancies||2329 Vacancies|
|Date of the Exam||Update Soon|
|Application Last Date||31st October 2017|
|You Can Also Check|
Important Documents To Carry For The Exam Hall
- Employee Id
- Aadhar Card
- PAN Card
- Driving License
- Voter Card
- Any other ID Proof issued by the gazetted officer on the official letterhead
GSERB Principal Exam Pattern
- The GSERB Principal Exam is an objective type.
- Paper comprises of questions from various subjects like Arithematic and Numerical Ability, English Language & Comprehension Test, General Awareness, Test of Hindi Language & Comprehension, General Intelligence & Reasoning Ability.
- Each section consists of 20 questions carries 20 marks.
- There will be 100 questions from Qualification or Subject Concerned Questions for 100 marks.
- The total exam consists of 200 questions for 200 marks.
- The time duration of the written exam is 2 Hours.
Gujarat SERB Selection Process
Steps To Download GSERB Principal Admit Card 2017
- Go to the official website of Gujarat Secondary and Higher Secondary Education Board i.e; gserb.org.
- Check for the GSERB Principal Admit Card 2017 link and click it.
- A page will appear on the screen.
- Now enter all the required details like Registration Number and Date of birth.
- Click on the Submit Button.
- Now GSERB Principal Hall Ticket will appear on the screen with the complete details.
- Finally, take a soft copy of the hall ticket by using the print option or save it for future use.