Andhra Pradesh Public Service Commission will release the APPSC Civil Assistant Surgeon Result 2017 shortly. The officials of the organization are planning to conduct the exam on 4th and 5th December 2017. Later on conducting the APPSC Civil Assistant Surgeon Exam, the organization authorities will declare the result directly on its official website www.psc.ap.gov.in. When the results are available we will intimate the candidates through this page. As we all know that the result is more important for the exam given aspirant to prepare for the next rounds of the selection process. So contenders who are eagerly waiting for the APPSC Civil Assistant Surgeon Result 2017 have to wait until the officials released.
APPSC Civil Assistant Surgeon Result 2017
APPSC Civil Assistant Surgeon Result 2017 Details
|Name of the Organization||Andhra Pradesh Public Service Commission|
|Name of the Vacancies||Civil Assistant Surgeon Vacancies|
|Number of Vacancies||129 Vacancies|
|Date of the Exam||4th and 5th December 2017|
|Release Date||Available Soon|
APPSC Civil Assistant Surgeon Cut Off Marks
- 40% for the OC candidates
- 35% for the BC candidates
- 30% for the SC, ST and PH candidates
At the discretion of the commission, the minimum cut off mark is relaxable for the SC/ ST candidates.
APPSC Civil Assistant Surgeon Merit List
The Merit list will be prepared by the names of the candidates who had secured top marks in the exam. Only the shortlisted candidates for the further rounds names will be available on the merit list. And those roll numbers are in the list those have high priority for the nexts rounds of the selection process.
Steps To Check APPSC Civil Assistant Surgeon Result 2017
- Visit the official website of Andhra Pradesh Public Service Commission i.e; www.psc.ap.gov.in.
- Now a page will display on the screen.
- Here check for the APPSC Civil Assistant Surgeon Result 2017 link and click it.
- A screen will appear with empty fields.
- Now enter all the required details like Registration Number and Date of birth.
- Click on the Submit Button.
- Here the candidate’s result will display on the screen.
- Finally, take a print out of it by clicking on the “Print” option.
- Save it for future use.