Wipro Off Campus 2018
Wipro Off Campus 2018 Drive Details
|Qualification||BE, B. Tech, Any Graduation, Any Post graduation|
|Year of Passing||2018, 2017, 2016 Pass outs|
|Salary or CTC Offered||Best In Industry|
|Job Role||Trainee Software Engineer|
|Joining Location||Anywhere in India|
Wipro Off Campus 2018 Eligibility Criteria
- BE/B.Tech, ME, M.Tech, MCA, BCA, B.Sc, B.Com, BA, BBA, Any Graduation candidates are eligible to apply.
- Mathematics should be a compulsory subject in 12th.
- The gap between years of study should not be more than one year after graduation.
- The written test is for 90 minutes covering the areas of verbal, analytical and mathematics.
- Questions from trigonometry, calculus, differentiation, algebra, integration, matrices and coordinate geometry will be asked.
- In graduation, they must obtain 60% of aggregate.
- The aspirant should have an aggregate of 60% in 10th and 12th Standard also.
Wipro Off Campus Selection Process
- Written Exam.
- Group Discussions or JAM.
- Technical Interview.
- HR Interview.
Wipro Off Campus 2018 Registration Process
- Make a click over WIPRO careers registration (Apply Here) link.
- A form will be displayed asking for experience, country, city and other details.
- Enter the details in the specified fields and also upload your latest resume.
- You will be notified of the date and location of Off Campus drive.
- Make a note of Reference ID.
Wipro Off Campus Drive – Mandatory Documents To Bring
- Updated Resume.
- 10th, 12th Mark sheets and Certificates.
- Diploma / Graduate / PG – All Mark sheets Semester wise & Consolidated Mark sheets.
- Final Degree certificate / Provisional Certificate / Course Completion Certificate.
- Passport Copy / Acknowledgment copy of the application.
- PAN Card / Acknowledgement copy.
- NSR Registration / Acknowledgement copy.
Wipro Salary Details
Tips to Crack Wipro Off Camus Drive 2018
- Applicants must be good at communication skills.
- Refer all the core subjects prior to Interview.
- Prepare with some Wipro Syllabus and Wipro Test Pattern.
- Maintain key observation over the situation around and respond spontaneously.
- Read all HR Interview Questions and Answers.
- Organize several Practice sessions over Wipro Placement Papers.
- Be confident maintain good eye contact at the time of Interview.
- Practice good nonverbal communication.
How To Apply For Wipro Off Campus