TIBCO Recruitment 2018-2019
|Experience Required||Freshers (2018, 2017, 2016 Pass Outs)|
|Qualification||Any Graduate, Any Post Graduate|
|Job Description||Entry Level Engineer|
|Work Location||Across India|
|Type of Industry||Outsourcing, printing, print design, and bulk mailing|
|Salary Offered||Best In Market|
Latest Job Openings in TIBCO
- Architect/ Principal Engineer
- Automation and Configuration Management Engineer
- Courseware Developer
- Member Technical Staff
- Principal DevOps Engineer
- Principal Engineer-1 IN-Maharashtra
- Principal Software Engineer
- Production Architect/Principal Engineer
- QA Principal Engineer
- QA Principal Engineer Senior Architect
- Senior Cloud Ops Engineer
- Senior Manager, Engineering
- Senior Solution Architect
- Sr Architect
- SR UX Designer
- Technical Program Manager
- Business Process Architect
- Corporate Development Associate
- Director, Finance
- Senior Statutory Accountant
- Staff Accountant
- Subscription Analyst/Content Writer
- Human Resources
- CISO (Sr Director)
- Lead Systems Administrator
- Senior Program Analyst
- Sr. Manager, IT
TIBCO Company Profile
In 1985, Teknekron Corporation, a technology incubator, provided $250000 in seed capital to Vivek Ranadivé. In 1986 Teknekron Software Systems was founded, and in 1987, spun off into an independent company. The company’s principal innovation was a software product known as the Teknekron Information Bus (abbreviated as TIB), which transfers vital data between software programs. In the year 1986, Teknekron had a consulting project with Goldman Sachs to develop computer driven stock trading.
|Founder(s) or Key People||Murray Rode|
|Headquarters||Palo Alto, California, United States|
TIBCO Qualification Details
TIBCO Selection Process
- Online Aptitude Written Test
- Technical Interview
- HR Interview
TIBCO Eligibility Criteria
- Aspirants must not attend for TIBCO Interview within 6 months from the date of commencement of exam.
- Must be good at Communication Skills.
- Must have consistent academic records from SSC Onwards.
- Flexible to shifts Rotation.
- TIBCO offers best pays in the market and will be based on the post applied for.
- The candidates who find opportunity in TIBCO will vary in the pay scale on the basis of their performance and experience.
- Recent Passport Photo copies.
- HSC, Diploma Mark sheet.
- Graduation and Post Graduation all academic years mark sheets.
- SSC Mark sheet.
- Latest updated Resume.
- Original ID Proof issued by the government