Teleperformance Recruitment 2018-2019
|Experience Required||Freshers (2018, 2017, 2016 Pass Outs)|
|Qualification||Any Graduate, Any Post Graduate|
|Job Description||Entry Level Engineer|
|Work Location||Across India|
|Type of Industry||IT – Software Service|
|Salary Offered||Best In Market|
Latest Job Openings in Teleperformance
- Chat Process Vacancy
- Customer Service
- Quality Analyst
- Team Leader
- BPO Non-voice
- International BPO
- Voice Process
- Process Trainer
- Quality Manager
- Technical support
- Reporting Analyst
- Back Office Sales
- Customer Support Executive
- International Callers
- Senior manager-presales
- Debt Recovery Analyst
- Pre Sales Consultant
- Banking Chat Process
- Customer Care Executive
- Fraud Dispute Analyst
- Payroll & Admin Executive
- Technical support executive
- Post of Business Analyst -Sales
- Customer Support Associate
- Negative Balance Debt Recovery
- Customer Service Representative
- Technical Desk Support
- Dialer Support – Dialer Executive
- International Technical voice process
- Chargeback Dispute Recovery Analyst
Teleperformance Company Profile
|Founder(s) or Key People||Daniel Julien(Chairman), Paulo Cesar Salles Vasques(Chief Executive Officer & President)|
|Headquarters||Madhya Pradesh, India|
|No Of Employees||217,000|
|Industry||Technical Support & Tele Services|
Teleperformance Qualification Details
Teleperformance Selection Process
- Online Aptitude Reasoning Test
- Technical Interview Test
- HR Interview
Teleperformance Salary Details
Teleperformance Eligibility Criteria
- Academic Proofs from SSC onward are Mandatory.
- Maintaining Flexibility in day and night shifts.
- Any Identity proofs is required.
- Must have Fluency in communication skills and any other certificates if available.
- Aspirants who have attended for Teleperformance Recruitment or Interview before 6 months are ineligible for this time.
- SSC Mark sheet.
- HSC/Diploma Mark sheet.
- Graduation and Post Graduation all years mark sheets.
- Original ID Proof issued by the government (Aadhar Card, PAN Card, Driving License, College ID, Passport).
- Recent Passport Photo copies.
- Carry Latest updated Resume.