Sony Off Campus 2018
Sony Off Campus 2018 Drive Details
|Qualification||BE, B.Tech, Any Graduate, Any Postgraduate|
|Year of Passing||2018, 2017, 2016 Passouts|
|Salary or CTC Offered||Best In Industry|
|Job Role||Trainee Software Engineer|
|Joining Location||Anywhere in India|
Sony Off Campus 2018 Detailed Eligibility Criteria
- Education Qualification: BE/ B.Tech – Automobile, Computer Science, Electrical, Electronics, Electronics & Communication, Electronics & Electricals, Electronics & Telecommunications, Information Science, Information Technology, Instrumentation, Mechanical, Mechatronics, Telecommunication).
- Aspirants who had completed full-time course only those people are eligible.
- BCA, B.Sc – Non-Engg Degree with Maths has to be compulsory subject and CS, IT, Computer Application as one of the core subject.
- MCA with B.Com / BA (with Math / Statistics Background).
Sony Required Skills
- Technical knowledge of Broadcast Channel Workflow and AV Archive Solution.
- Good analytical and technical skills.
- Adaptability and willingness to learn in various environments and industries.
- Good understanding of Broadcast Equipment and its installation.
Sony Selection Process
- Written Test
- Technical Interview
- HR Interview
Sony Salary Details
Sony Off Campus 2018 Registration Process
- Click on Apply Here link.
- Check the entire application form and fill all the details correctly.
- Click on submit button and complete the process of the application on or before the last date.
- Save your registration number / submitted copy of the application for future usage.
Sony Off Campus Drive – Important Testaments Need To Bring
- Latest Passport Size Photocopies.
- All academic certificates.
- Bring Identity Card issued by the government (PAN Card, Aadhar Card, Passport etc..,).
- Hard copies of Updated Resume.
Tips To Crack Sony Off Campus Drive 2018
- We have uploaded Sony Placement Papers and Syllabus for candidates better preparation.
- Aspirants must have good communication and interpersonal skills.
- Must willing to work in any shifts.
- Read HR Interview Question and Answers.
- Prepare basics of your core subjects.
- Have a look on Sony Test Pattern and refer it before going to interview.