Good news for the aspirants who are preparing for the SBI DM DGM Exam. The official’s of the State Bank of India is going to conduct the exam on 11th November 2017. So before the exam, the officials are planning to release the SBI DM DGM Admit Card 2017 on 25th October 2017. So the candidates who had applied can download the SBI DM DGM Hall Ticket from the official website from the announced dates. For no candidate the admit card will be sent either by Email or Post.
SBI DM DGM Admit Card 2017
SBI DM DGM Hall Ticket Details
|Name of the Organization||State Bank Of India|
|Name of the Posts||Deputy Manager (Law), Deputy General Manager (Law) Vacancies|
|Number of Vacancies||41 Vacancies|
|Application Last Date||6th October 2017|
|Date of the Exam||11th November 2017|
|Job Category||Bank Jobs|
|You Can Also Check|
Important Documents To Carry For The Exam Hall
Along with the admit card aspirants have to carry the ID Proof among one of the following. By this, the officials will verify whether the candidates belongs to this state.
Any other ID Proof issued by the gazetted officer on the official letterhead
State Bank of India Exam Pattern
|S.NO||Subjects||Number of Questions||Marks||Time Duration|
|1||Test of Reasoning||70 Questions||70 Marks||90 Minutes|
|2||English Language||50 Questions||50 Marks|
|3||Professional Knowledge||50 Questions||100 Marks||45 Minutes|
- The Test is in an online mode.
- Except for professional Knowledge other papers are for the Qualifying in nature.
- The Question Paper will be in bilingual i.e; Hindi and English (Except for the English Test).
State Bank of India Selection Process
Steps To Download SBI DM DGM Admit Card 2017
- Go to the official website of State Bank of India i.e; www.sbi.co.in.
- On the home page search for the “Careers” Tab on top of the page.
- Click on it.
- Search for the SBI DM DGM Recruitment 2017 and click on it.
- Now a page will display on the screen.
- Look for the SBI DM DGM Admit Card 2017 link and click it.
- Here a page will display on the screen.
- Now enter all the required details like Registration Number and Date of birth and click on submit button.
- Now Hall Ticket will appear on the screen.
- Finally, take a print out of it by clicking on the “Print” option.
- Save it for future use.