Are you looking for the OSSC Supply Inspector Admit Card 2017?? Then you are at the right place. The authorized officials are planning to conduct the OSSC Supply Inspector Exam in upcoming months. So to attend for the exam the aspirants have to download the OSSC Supply Inspector Admit Card 2017. In the below of this page, we have given a direct link to download the Orissa SSC Supply Inspector Hall Ticket.
OSSC Supply Inspector Admit Card 2017
OSSC Supply Inspector Hall Ticket Details
|Name of the Organization||Orissa Staff Selection Commission|
|Name of the Posts||Supply Inspector Vacancies|
|Number of Vacancies||74 Vacancies|
|Application Last Date||17th October 2017|
|Date of the Exam||Update Soon|
|Job Category||State Government Jobs|
|You Can Also Check|
OSSC Supply Inspector Exam Pattern
- The Preliminary Exam is an Objective Type.
- Paper consists of questions from General Awareness by covering all the topics like General Science, Current Events, History and Geography of India with special reference to Odisha’s art, literature and culture, the political & economic scenario of the country and basic features of India Constitution.
- Preliminary Exam is for 100 Marks for about 2 hours.
- This is just for the qualifying nature not be counted in the final merit list.
- The Mains Exam consists of three papers such as Paper I, Paper II and Paper III.
- The Paper I and Paper II are subjective types consists of questions from General English and Odia Language.
- Each paper carries 50 marks and the time duration is 1 Hour respectively.
- Paper III is an objective type consists of questions from General Studies for 100 marks.
- The Paper III duration is 1 hour.
- The total exam is for 200 marks.
Orissa Staff Selection Commission Selection Process
- Preliminary Exam
- Mains Exam
- Personal Interview
Steps To Download OSSC Supply Inspector Admit Card 2017
- Go to the official website of Orissa Staff Selection Commission i.e; www.ossc.gov.in.
- On the home page search for the OSSC Supply Inspector Admit Card 2017 link and click it.
- Here a page will display on the screen.
- Now enter all the required details like Registration Number and Date of birth.
- Click on the Submit Button.
- Now OSSC Supply Inspector Admit Card will appear on the screen with the complete details.
- Finally, take a print out of it by clicking on the “Print” option on the top right corner.
- Save it for future use.