NIIT Interview Questions
Good news for the candidates who are looking for NIIT Interview Questions. In this article, we have provided latest and most frequently asked technical and HR interview questions of NIIT company. NIIT is an Indian Information Technology Organization that offers services in application development and management, infrastructure management, business process outsourcing and many other service domains. Here we are providing you with all the related technical and HR interview questions that will be useful for you during the interview at NIIT.
Check Here For NIIT Recruitment
NIIT Interview Rounds
In this company, you have openings for various domains. The interview process is same for almost all these positions. The interview process at NIIT is consisting of 4 rounds. They are
- Online Written exam
- GD or JAM (optional)
- Technical Interview
- HR Interview
NIIT Technical Interview Questions for Freshers
The technical interview for a fresher candidate is the easiest round of interview process. You can perform your best in this round by adding some preparation. The more you prepare the best you can perform. Here we are to help you with the basic NIIT interview questions that are asked in the interviews.
BPO Interview Questions
- What do you know about BPO?
- Do you think that the career opportunity for non-voice BPO is better than voice BPO?
- What are the major sectors that opt for outsourcing?
- What is offshore outsourcing?
- Are you willing to work in different shifts?
- How comfortable you are in handling the customers through the phone?
- What are the major sectors for outsourcing?
- What are different types of BPO?
- What are the job activities you have to maintain in BPO?
- How do you relate call centers to BPO?
- Are BPO and KPO one and the same?
- What are inbound and outbound call centers?
Ajax Interview Questions
- What is Ajax?
- What is the difference between synchronous postback and asynchronous postback?
- What is update panel? How many types of triggers are present in the update panel?
- What is the limitation with update panel?
- Describe some things that can’t be done with AJAX.
- What are the real web applications of AJAX currently running in the market?
- When we can use Ajax? Give Few Examples?
- What is “AsyncPostBackTimeout” Property?
- How many validation controls are supported in ASP.NET AJAX 4.0?
- What are the protocols used by Ajax?
- What are the security issues with AJAX?
- How can you find out that an AJAX request has been completed?
NIIT HR Interview Questions for Freshers
Yeah, this is the final round in your interview process. To clear this round is not a difficult task but needs a little bit of added concentration and logical thinking and patience. In this round rather than the answer the way you answer plays a key role. Following these tips, it will be easy for you to clear this round.
- Are you comfortable working in a team?
- Why haven’t you get a job yet?
- How do you feel about working nights and weekend?
- How do you measure success?
- What have you learned from your failures?
- Why does this role interest you?
- How do you consider yourself successful?
- Describe your ideal company, location, and job.
- Do you wish to pursue higher education?
- Tell me about something you did – or failed to do – that you now feel a little ashamed of?
- What is the most significant thing you’ve done since breakfast?
- What do you want to achieve in the next 5 years?
NIIT Technical Interview Questions for Experienced
The major part of an interview for an experienced person is the technical round. The technical round for an experienced will be mostly role-specific. Because here he may be asked questions related to his previous job, how he had dealt with odd times and many others. Here we are providing you with many such NIIT interview questions that will be useful to you to attend you interview.
Back End Developer Interview Questions
- What happens between the time you enter a URL in your browser until you see the page that you requested?
- Explain MVC, HMVC, the differences, goals and cons.
- How will you differentiate between actual new line and the new line character?
- How would you disable Secure Boot and install Linux?
- Describe server response code 204.
- How do you go about testing your PHP?
- How do you ensure that your code is robust and of a quality standard to stand up to rigorous testing?
- Are you familiar with NoSQL databases?
- What is the largest web application you have ever worked on?
- How does the 3-way TCP handshake occur when you request a page from a server?
PHP Developer Interview Questions
- What is ht access? Why do we use this and where?
- What are the Formatting and Printing Strings available in PHP?
- How can we get the browser properties using PHP?
- What are PHP sessions and how do they work?
- How can we encrypt the password using PHP?
- How do you call a constructor for a parent class?
- What is the functionality of the function strstr and stristr?
- What is the difference between the functions unlink and unset?
- Which PHP Extension help to debug the code?
- Explain why the two code snippets below will evaluate to the same output.
- How can we increase the execution time of a PHP script?
- What are Traits?
NIIT HR Interview Questions for Experienced
The NIIT HR interview is the typical round of interview in the interview process. At the same time, it is also the most important round because here is where the interview gets to know how you will respond to the clients in various situations. Here are few frequently asked NIIT HR interview questions that will be useful for you in your interview.
- What can you tell me about your experience?
- Why are you looking to change jobs?
- If you were hiring for this position, what are the top five things you’d be looking for?
- You’re a new addition to the crayon box. What color would you be and why?
- What are the kind of expectations you have from your first job?
- Are you willing to change your role and profile when required for a project?
- What is your ideal company culture?
- How would you rate your memory?
- What quality in your co-workers irritates you?
- Have you ever done any volunteer work? If so, what was it like?
- What steps do you follow to study a problem before making a decision?
Hope this article about NIIT Interview Questions is helpful to you in attending your interview at NIIT. Wish you a very good luck for your interview. For more job updates keep visiting our website All India Jobs regularly.