Are you looking for the MRPL Graduate Apprentice Admit Card 2017?? then you are at the right place. Candidates can download their admit card from the official website. For any exam, the hall ticket is more important for the aspirants to give the exam. So candidates have to carry the MRPL Graduate Apprentice Admit Card 2017 to attend the exam. The officials are going to conduct the exam in upcoming months of 2017. The Call Letter will be available on the official website before 15 to 20 days of the exam.
MRPL Graduate Apprentice Admit Card 2017
|You Can Also Check|
MRPL Graduate Apprentice Hall Ticket Details
|Name of the Organization||Mangalore Refinery and Petrochemicals Limited (MRPL)|
|Name of the Vacancies||Graduare Apprentice and Technician Apprentice Vacancies|
|Number of Vacancies||189 Vacancies|
|Application Last Date||7th October 2017|
|Date of the Exam||Update Soon|
|Job Category||State Government Jobs|
- Driving License
- Employee Id
- Aadhar Card
- PAN Card
- Voter Card
- Any other ID Proof issued by the gazetted officer on the official letterhead
MRPL Graduate Apprentice Technician Apprentice Exam Pattern
- This MRPL Graduate Apprentice Technician Exam is an objective type exam.
- The complete test consists of 50 Questions for 50 Marks.
- Each question carries equal marks that are 1 mark and no negative marking for the wrong attempt.
- While applying for the vacancies the aspirants have to select the language for the written test.
- The paper of the exam will be in Bilingual i.e; English & Hindi.
Mangalore Refinery and Petrochemicals Limited Selection Process
Steps To Download MRPL Graduate Apprentice Admit Card 2017
- Visit the official website of Mangalore Refinery and Petrochemicals Limited i.e; www.mrpl.co.in.
- On the home page go to the “Human Resource” Tab and place a cursor on it here you can find the career page.
- Click on it.
- A page will appear on the screen so the aspirants here check out the MRPL Recruitment 2017 and click it.
- Now search for the MRPL Graduate Apprentice Admit Card 2017 link and click it.
- Here a page will display on the screen.
- Now enter all the required details like Registration Number and Date of birth.
- Click on the Submit Button.
- Now MRPL Technician Apprentice Hall Ticket will appear on the screen with the complete details.
- Finally, take a print out of it by clicking on the “Print” option on the top right corner.
- Save it for future use.