KTV Jobs 2017-2018 | KTV Careers. Apply online for the TV Jobs through the below provided KTV registration link. KTV Job Openings For Anchors, News Readers, Actors, Production Manager, Assistant Directors, Editors, Camera Assistants, Copy Editor, Reporters and many other vacancies. This article is prepared for the candidates who are searching for the job. Here we are providing the complete details about the KTV Recruitment 2017-2018 in an understandable manner. As in these days, there is a lot of competition among the candidates for any type of jobs. So to overcome that aspirants have to showcase their talent. For the job hunters, the KTV Jobs 2017-2018 is a good chance. Those who are interested to work with the reputed channel which is under the Sun Tv Network can apply for the KTV Media Careers. So freshers, as well as experienced contenders, can grab this opportunity.
KTV Recruitment 2017-2018
For the convenience of the aspirants in the below of this page, we have given a KTV Careers link. Contenders can use that link freely for applying for the vacancies in the KTV. After the application process ends the officials will verify the application and call the skilled and knowledge candidates for the interview process. KTV is a sister channel of the Sun TV network so the aspirants who had applied for the vacancies have a chance of getting a job in any of the related channels. For more latest TV Jobs keep checking our website regularly.
KTV Channel Careers Details
|Experience Required||Freshers and Experienced|
|Work Location||Across India|
|Job Role||Multiple Vacancies|
|Type of Industry||Entertainment/ Television|
|Salary Offered||Best In Market|
Latest Job Openings in KTV
- Assistant Manager
- Assistant Photographer
- Deputy News Editor
- Stage Manager
- Special Effects Coordinator
- Merchandise Coordinator
- Location Manager
- Set Designer
- Television Producer
- Stunt Coordinator
- Video Controller
- Camera Operator
- Technical Director
- Audio Assistant(A2)
- Foley Artist
- Graphics Coordinator
- Dubbing Assistant
- Screen Writer
- Duet Operator
- Bookings Co-ordinator
- ADR Editor
- Male Actor
- Casting Director
- Live Translator
- Sound Engineer
- Video Controller
- Production Assistant
- Costume Designer
- Make-up Artist
- Production Designer
- Broadcast Engineer
- Vision Mixer
- Title Designer
- Boom Operator
- Floor Manager
- Female Actor
KTV Company Profile
|Owned By||Sun Group|
|Network||Sun TV Network|
|Broadcast Area||India, Sri Lanka|
|Sister Channels||Sun TV
|Head Office Address||Chennai, Tamil Nadu, India|
KTV Selection Process
Eligibility Criteria For Various Job Roles
- Be a strong team player many of the skills needed in this role involve working as a team as efficiently and effectively as possible.
- Be willing and able to compromise.
- Pay close attention to detail and concentrate for long periods.
- Should have good knowledge of audio equipment and sound technology.
- Have knowledge of the television production process.
- Excellent hearing and a good memory for dialogue.
- Have excellent timing for anticipating lines and moving the boom accordingly.
- Understand the equipment at a facilities house.
- Understand how to make work schedules cost effective and practical.
- Have excellent communication skills and a high level of organisational skills.
- Be good at negotiation.
- Have good budgeting skills.
- Have precise attention to detail.
- Should Have good initiative and problem solving skills.
- Understand radio and satellite transmission systems, how they operate and how to troubleshoot them in the field.
- Be comfortable in monitoring both sound and vision, ensuring that everything recorded is perfect for transmission.
- Have a location awareness that allows you to adapt your plans and practices when in new locations, sometimes around the world.
- Have great communication skills.
- Carry yourself in a professional manner.
- Be able to prepare yourself for any possible problem.
- Have excellent timekeeping, especially for news and sports broadcasts.
- Have to know how to prepare for and perform at auditions and casting sessions.
- Should have clear and concise diction, and be able to assume different regional and national accents.
- Be able to deliver lines at a specific pace and to precise timings, particularly when dubbing lines onto live action or animation.
- Have strong powers of observation, in order to learn from others’ body language and create believable characters.
- Must be aware of the professional etiquette and traditions of working on television sets and locations.
- Able to learn new lines at very short notice, to accommodate script changes and cuts.
- Know how to operate the camera expertly.
- Have good working knowledge of all camera systems, lenses, support equipment and accessories
- provide creative input.
- Should have artistic ability and be patient.
- Have a good sense of visual composition, perspective and movement.
- Have physical co-ordination and strength.
- Combine creativity with technical skills.