Kalaignar Jobs 2017-2018 | Kalaignar TV Careers. Apply online for the vacancies through the below provided Kalaignar registration link. Kalaignar TV Job Openings For Anchors, News Readers, Actors, Production Manager, Assistant Directors, Editors, Camera Assistants, Copy Editor, Reporters and many other vacancies. Good news for the contenders who are eagerly waiting for the TV channel jobs. Kalaignar TV officials are providing more job openings for the job hunting aspirants. So, aspirants put an end to your search and see this article completely. In this post, we are providing the more information like eligibility criteria, selection process, and salary details. Irrespective of their education qualification candidates can apply Kalaignar TV Recruitment 2017-2018. But candidate should have minimum knowledge the job profile for which they are applying.
Kalaignar TV Recruitment 2017-2018
The contenders who applying for the Anchors job, they must know the good language, communication skills, and great body language. In this way, every position having their own requirements. So candidates should have enough knowledge about the role they are applying. Kalaignar TV Jobs 2017-2018 are for both the freshers and experienced aspirants. So the candidates can apply for the vacancies by going through the details which we have furnished on this page. If any of the aspirants who are not matching with the roles can check other Television Jobs from our website www.allindiajobs.in.
Kalaignar TV Channel Career Details
|Company Name||Kalaignar TV|
|Experience Required||Freshers and Experienced|
|Work Location||Across India|
|Job Role||Multiple Vacancies|
|Type of Industry||Entertainment/ Television|
|Salary Offered||Best In Market|
Latest Job Openings in Kalaignar TV
- Production Designer
- Broadcast Engineer
- Vision Mixer
- Title Designer
- Boom Operator
- Floor Manager
- Female Actor
- Technical Director
- Audio Assistant(A2)
- Foley Artist
- Graphics Coordinator
- Dubbing Assistant
- Screen Writer
- Duet Operator
- Bookings Co-ordinator
- ADR Editor
- Male Actor
- Casting Director
- Live Translator
- Assistant Photographer
- Deputy News Editor
- Stage Manager
- Special Effects Coordinator
- Merchandise Coordinator
- Location Manager
- Set Designer
- Television Producer
- Stunt Coordinator
- Video Controller
- Camera Operator
- Sound Engineer
- Video Controller
- Production Assistant
- Costume Designer
- Make-up Artist
Kalaignar TV Channel Profile
|Company Name||Kalaignar TV|
|Owned By||Kalaignar TV Pvt Ltd|
|Network||Kalaignar TV Network|
|Head Office Address||Chennai, Tamil Nadu, India|
Kalaignar TV Selection Process
Kalaignar TV Salary
Eligibility Criteria For Various Job Roles
- Anchors gather information and write news stories of their own, in addition to reading the stories written by other news reporters.
- TV anchors are sometimes responsible for editing and rewriting news stories to ensure they are accurate and fit within the time and space allotments.
- TV anchors may research current events happening in the local community and state, national, and international regions.
- They then determine which stories are the most newsworthy and interesting, and organize them so that the most pertinent pieces are presented first.
- Additionally, these professionals may introduce news correspondents that are reporting on the scene and ask them relevant questions that the public may want to know.
- There is no formal educational qualification required to enter into this profession.
- All one needs is the training in the computer systems and programs used in digital video/film editing and an interest in editing visual media.
- In general, Digital video editors often have a bachelor’s or a master’s degree in animation or media arts.
- The ability to foresee, solve and avoid problems under pressure.
- A friendly disposition and an air of calm authority.
- Should have excellent communication skills to receive, interpret and convey information accurately and concisely.
- Must have interpersonal skills, in order to quickly judge how to get the best out of different people.
- Good organizational skills and the ability to multitask.
- A floor for generating original creative ideas
- Ability to communicate ideas through technical drawing and model making
- Good working knowledge of the visual arts and production processes
- A critical view of film, television or theatre and familiarity with the work of specific designers
- Persistence to follow up leads and gain work
- Ability to work with others, at all levels, as part of a team
- Capacity to manage a design project from start to finish, too tight deadlines.
- The ability to be resourceful and adaptable and be able to solve practical and conceptual problems.
- Capability to work independently.
- Should have confidence and ability to appoint and supervise a design team or art department.
- An understanding of the period and current fashion.
- Excellent practical makeup and technical skills.
- Good interpersonal and self-promotion skills.
- Most people entering this field have taken a course in both makeup and hairdressing, as the job requires that you’re multi-skilled.
- An understanding of film and video production techniques, camera and lighting processes, styles of literature, performance and dramatization may also be important.