Infosys Off Campus Drive 2018
Infosys Off Campus 2018 Drive Details:
|Qualification||BE, B.Tech, Any Graduate, Any Post Graduate|
|Year of Passing||2018, 2017, 2016 Passouts|
|Salary or CTC Offered||Best in the industry|
|Job Role||Trainee Software Engineer|
|Industry||IT / Software|
|Joining Location||Anywhere in India|
Infosys Off Campus 2018 Eligibility Criteria:
- Engineering students who passed out in the year 2018 and 2017 are eligible to apply.
- BE / B.Tech / ME / M.Tech in any Disciplines (CSE, ECE, EEE, IT, Civil, Mechanical etc.)
- MCA with BSc / BCA / BCom / BA (with Math / Statistics Background).
- M.Sc in Computer Science / Information Technology.
Must have 60% and above in all academic courses from 10th standard onwards.
In case you have done both, 12th and equivalent diploma, you should have secured minimum 60% aggregate marks in both courses.
No pending backlogs at the time of appearing for the Infosys Selection process.
It is mandatory to declare pending backlogs, if any, while applying for Infosys through campus connect.
Infosys Off Campus 2018 Registration Process:
- Open http://campusconnect.infosys.com/registration/studentregistration.aspx
- Fill the Registration Form and Submit.
- Note your Reference ID and Password.
Infosys Off Campus Drive – Mandatory Documents To Bring:
- Candidates must bring ID proof (Mandatory to enter Infosys premises).
- Educational Certificates (From 10th class onwards).
- Latest Resume.
- Passport Size Photos.
Tips To Crack Infosys Off Campus Drive 2018:
- Must be aware of Latest Infosys syllabus and test pattern.
- Must practice previous year Infosys placement papers.
- Should have good communication skills.
- Must be strong at Verbal ability.
- Prepare basics of your graduation or post graduation technical subjects.
- Read all HR interview questions and answers.
- And finally be confident at the time of interview.
How To Apply For Infosys Off Campus 2018: