IDFC Bank Interview Questions
IDFC Bank Interview Questions: Are you a job seeker? You are at a right place in search of your job. We provide you with all the vacancies and their respective interview questions. IDFC is an Indian private banking company. IDFC is now hiring for various positions. Here are some of the interview questions that will be helpful for you to attend the interview at IDFC bank.
Check Here For IDFC Recruitment
IDFC Bank Interview Rounds
In this company, you have openings for various domains. The interview process is same for almost all these positions. The interview process at IDFC is consisting of 4 rounds. They are
- Online Written exam
- GD or JAM (optional)
- Technical Interview
- HR Interview
IDFC Bank Technical Interview Questions For Freshers
Being a fresher graduate this is the right time for you to take a right career path. A number of opportunities are waiting for you. To choose the best among is your responsibility. We are here to help you with some of the interview questions required to clear the interview.
Clerk Interview Questions
- Give examples of bank clerking duties.
- Explain what filing system you use in the office?
- What are the different services provided by commercial banks?
- What is a Commercial paper?
- What clerk does in the legal department?
- What is a Saving Account? What is a Current Account?
- What is Bank Rate?
- What would you consider important for a bank clerk, being the first point of contact with customers?
- What are the responsibilities of accounting clerk work?
- Why do you want to work in the Banking industry?
Probationary Officer Interview Questions
- What are treasury bills?
- What are open market operations?
- What are repo rate and reverse repo rates?
- What are the basic documents required for a person to open an account?
- What are the different functions of NABARD
- What is Marginal Standing Facility?
- What is a cheque? What is demand draft?
- What is Liquidity adjustment facility (LAF)?
- Explain monetary policy and fiscal policies.
- What are Derivatives?
IDFC HR Interview Questions For Freshers
Yes, this is the last round of your interview. One step ahead your job is in your hands. But, the only thing here is that you have to make sure that you are acting perfectly. This round purely depends on your skills. You can drag the ball into your court and make it simpler if work out on this before attending an interview. Have a mock round with your friends and move ahead.
- What is the difference between confidence and over confidence?
- Are you willing to change your role and profile when required for the project?
- Why does this role interest you?
- How do you consider yourself successful?
- Describe your ideal company, location, and job.
- Do you wish to pursue higher education?
- What makes you angry?
- Give me an example of your creativity
- Do you have any other offer at hand?
- Have you been in some challenging situation? Explain how you handled it?
- How did you prepare for this interview?
- What do you think is your greatest achievement?
IDFC Technical Interview Questions For Experienced
The technical round of interview for an experienced candidate is the most crucial part of the interview. As you grow big in your career the most complicated will be your responsibilities and so are your interviews. Here are few interview questions to help you out in your interview process.
EDW Manager Interview Questions
- What is a Dataware house? Why it is used?
- What is the importance of data modeling?
- Say something about non-additive facts.
- What are dimension and fact tables?
- What do you understand by the word Data Analytics?
- What are confirmed facts?
- What are the cube and linked cube in reference with data ware house?
- What is meant by real time data warehousing?
- What are the basic stages of a data warehouse?
- What is the very basic difference between data warehouse and operational databases?
- What are the different steps to be followed to develop a data warehouse?
- What is the difference between Dataware house and OLAP?
- What is dimensional modeling? What is the difference between ER modeling and Dimensional modeling?
- Explain the concept of the data mart.What are the reasons to develop a data mart?
Auditor Interview Questions
- What is an audit? What are the differences between internal and external audits?
- How do you think internal auditing can add value to a company?
- Where and how do you gather important raw data? How do you analyze them?
- Explain the steps to be followed before an audit processes?
- Which enterprise resource planning (ERP) systems have you used?
- What are things that are to be taken care for checks and vouchers before the internal audit?
- What methods have you used for estimating bad debt?
- Imagine that someone asks you to do something unethical like covering up a fraud. What would you do?
- Can you tell me about a time you had a difficult conversation with a manager or colleague in another department?
IDFC HR Interview Questions For Experienced
The hr round is the last round of interview process. Here you will be asked questions regarding your past career (job), your achievements and some others. Here are few hr interview questions that will be helpful for you to attend the interview.
- What if you work here for five years and don’t get promoted? Many of our employees don’t. Won’t you find it frustrating?
- How do you handle a request you disagree with?
- What is your ideal company, location, and job?
- What is the reason for leaving your previous job?
- Define success and how do you measure up to your own definition?
- Would like to be relocated frequently?
- What is your biggest professional disappointment?
- At the end of the day on what basis you conclude whether you worked committedly or not.
- How do you set priorities in your work?
Hope this article is helpful to you in attending your interview at IDFC. Wish you a very good luck for your interview. For more job updates keep visiting our website All India Jobs regularly.