Candidates who had fed upon searching the HP High Court Clerk Admit Card 2017 can put an end to their search. On this article, we are providing the complete details about the HP High Court Clerk Hall Ticket in a detailed manner. The officials of the High Court are planning to conduct the exam in upcoming months of 2017 who had applied for the HP High Court Clerk Driver vacancies. Applied candidates can download the Driver Hall Ticket when the officials released.
HP High Court Admit Card 2017
Many of the candidates who are looking for the HP High Court Clerk Admit Card 2017 information can get from this page in a brief manner. So candidates can go through this article completely to come to an idea about the Admit card. For every aspirant the admit card is an important document need to carry for the exam. No candidate is allowed into the exam hall with the e-Call Letter. Candidates can easily download the HP High Court Clerk Driver Admit Card by providing the required details like Registration Number and Date of Birth or password.
HP High Court Clerk Driver Hall Ticket Details
|Name of the Organization||Himachal Pradesh High Court|
|Name of the Posts||Clerk, Driver Vacancies|
|Number of Vacancies||15 Vacancies|
|Application Last Date||30th September 2017|
|Date of the Exam||Update soon|
|Job Category||State Government Jobs|
|You Can Also Check|
By verifying the application and those who submit the application with all the accurate details for those aspirants only the officials of the Himachal Pradesh High Court will issue the HP High Court Clerk Admit Card 2017. After issuing the hall ticket we will activate the link which we have given in the below of this page. Then the candidates can download the HP High Court Clerk Driver Hall Ticket without any difficulty. The next step to do after downloading the admit card is to check out the details printed on it are correct or not. From the Hall Ticket, the contenders can find the details about the exam like Name of the candidate, Registration and Roll Number, Center of the Exam, Exam Dates, Timings of the Exam, Fathers Name, Mothers Name, Type of the exam, photo and signature of the candidate when uploaded while submitting the application form.
Important Documents To Carry For The Exam Hall
- Voter Card
- Aadhar Card
- Driving License
- Employee ID
- PAN Card
- Any other ID Proof issued by the gazetted officer on the official letterhead
Above are the proofs need to carry by the candidates along with the HP High Court Clerk Admit Card 2017 who are going to appear for the HP High Court Exam. Admit Card will be available in Online Mode only. No candidate can get their individual hall ticket either by Email or post.
HP High Court Clerk Driver Exam Pattern
The Exam pattern is different for clerk and driver so for the sake of the candidates and to help the candidates in their preparation we are providing the detailed exam pattern on this page.
HP High Court Cler Exam Pattern
- The clerk exam will take place in two parts that are Part A is a Screening Test and Part B is written Test.
- Screening Test contains questions from various subjects like General Knowledge for 60 Marks, Basic Knowledge of computers and reasoning for 20 marks each.
- The time duration of this screening test is 2 hours.
- The Part B (Written Test) Comprises of Essay in English, Essay in Hindi, Translation from English to Hindi and Translation from Hindi to English. Each section carries 15 marks.
- Along with that paper consists of questions from computers also for 20 marks.
- This written test time duration is 2 hours.
- Followed by typing test for in English for about 10 minutes and Interview is for 10 Marks.
HP High Court Driver Exam Pattern
The Proficiency test is for 40 marks and Interview is for 10 marks.
HP High Court Selection Process
For the candidates who applied for the Clerk vacancies, have to undergo the screening test, written test, typing test and followed by the interview After conducting all these rounds the officials will declare the final merit list. Applicants who applied for the Driver vacancies have to go through the Proficiency Test and Interview. Those who clear the proficiency test will be called for the interview.
Steps To Download HP High Court Clerk Admit Card 2017
- Go to the official website of Himachal Pradesh High Court i.e; hphighcourt.nic.in.
- On the home page search for the HP High Court Clerk Admit Card 2017, link and click it.
- Here a page will display on the screen.
- Now enter all the required details like Registration Number and Date of birth.
- Click on the Submit Button.
- Now HP High Court Clerk Driver Hall Ticket will appear on the screen with the complete details.
- Finally, take a print out of it by clicking on the “Print” option on the top right corner.
- Save it for future use.
To Download HP High Court Clerk Admit Card 2017 – Click Here
For more details about the HP High Court Clerk Admit Card visit our website www.allindiajobs.in regularly.