The latest Hooghly District Court Peon Syllabus 2017 along with LDC Exam Pattern is available in this article. Contenders those who are seeking for latest Hooghly District Court SYllabus 2017 for English Stenographer, Lower Division Clerk, English Typist- Copyist, Process Server, Peon Vacancies can get the complete info through this article. Our website is the correct place to get up to date information about Syllabus. As per the latest news, many of the aspirants are started searching for Hooghly District Court Syllabus 2017 for the sake of candidates we had provided the entire Syllabus and Exam Pattern at the below section so if you are eager to know about the Syllabus then just scroll down.
Hooghly District Court Syllabus 2017
Hooghly District Court Peon Syllabus 2017 Details
|Name Of The Organization||Hooghly District Court|
|Post Names||English Stenographer, Lower Division Clerk, English Typist- Copyist, Process Server, Peon Vacancies|
|Number Of Vacancies||75|
|Date Of Written Test||Upcoming Months|
|Application Starting Date||Started|
|Application Closing Date||10th October 2017|
|You can also check|
|Hooghly District Court Previous Papers|
Hooghly District Court Exam Pattern 2017
- Paper- I General English (100 marks)- 100 multiple choice questions covering spelling, correct use of words, the correctness of sentences, use of common phrases, synonyms & antonyms and punctuation.
- The time limit is 1 hours.
- Paper -II Dictation & Transcription (400 marks) comprising of English dictation lasting for 6 minutes followed by transcription of notes in candidate’s own
- handwriting for an hour.
- Successful candidates of Paper- I and Paper -II will be called to appear for Paper III examination.
- Paper-III Typing in Computer (100 marks) called candidates are required to type from manuscript accurately on the Computer @ not less than 30 words per minute.
- The duration of this test will be 10 minutes.
- On the basis of the result of Paper-III, a number of successful candidates will be called for personality test when knowledge in computer operation shall also be tested.
- On the basis of the result of all the three papers and also computer operation personality test, a final panel will be prepared.
- The examination shall consist of two parts viz: Part-I and Part-II. Part-I will carry 50 marks having 50 questions of 1(one) mark each comprising of multiple choice objective type questions in English, General Studies and Arithmetic.
- The duration of Part-I examination will be 1(one) hour.
- Part-II examination shall consist of conventional type questions on (a) Group-A English and Group-B Bengali carrying 25 marks each from both Group-A and Group-B.
- The duration of Part-II examination will be 1(one) hour. All candidates for the post of Lower Division Clerk shall have to undertake both Part-I and
- Part-II examination which will be held on the same day.
- However, the answer script of Part-II examination will only be assessed for those candidates who have obtained the qualifying marks in Part-I examination
- as fixed by the appropriate authority.
- Thus it is made clear that the Part-II answer scripts will not be evaluated for those candidates who are found unsuccessful in Part-I examination as fixed by the appropriate authority.
- The examination shall consist of two parts viz: Preliminary Examination and Main Examination (Type Test).
- The Preliminary Examination shall be Objective Type (multiple choice questions) on General English and Current Affairs. The duration of this examination will
- be 1(one hour).
- The total number of questions will be 50; each carrying 1(one) mark.
- Only successful candidates (as decided by the appropriate authority) will be called for Main Examination(Type Test).
- A candidate called In Main Examination (Type Test) shall be required to type 450 words in 15 minutes from a given manuscript of English Passage.
- The maximum numbers of mistake allowable are 5%.
- The appropriate authority shall have the discretion to fix qualifying marks for both Preliminary Examination and Main Examination(Type Test).
- On the basis of the result of the Main Examination(Type Test) a number of candidates will be selected for personality test where knowledge in computer operation will also be tested.
- The written Examination shall be Objective Type (multiple choice questions) on Simple Arithmetic, English, Bengali and General Knowledge.
- The duration of this examination will be 1(one hour).
- The total number of questions will be 50; each carrying 2(two) marks.
- The Question paper will be in English and Bengali Language.
- On the basis of a result of the written Examination, a number of candidates will be called for personality test and the Final Panel will be prepared on the basis of the marks obtained in the personality test.
Hooghly District Court Selection Process
Hooghly District Court Peon Syllabus 2017
- General English
- CompletionActive and Passive Voice
- Spelling Test
- Spotting Errors
- Passage Completion
- Sentence Arrangement
- Idioms and Phrases
- Sentence Improvement
- Para Completion
- Joining Sentences
- Error Correction (Underlined Part)
- Error Correction (Phrase in Bold)
- Fill in the blanks
Hooghly District Court General Knowledge Syllabus 2017
- Inventions in the World
- Basic Computer
- Indian History
- Indian Economy
- Indian Parliament
- Indian Politics
- Famous Days & Dates
- Famous Books & Authors
- Indian Culture
Keep visiting our website www.allindiajobs.in regularly. Hope the details about Hooghly District Court Peon Syllabus 2017 is useful for you.