HDIL Interview Questions
HDIL Interview Questions [Technical & HR]: Housing Development and Infrastructure Limited (HDIL) is a real estate company which deals with the construction of housing, townships, and multiplexes. HDIL is now looking for the candidates who are willing to work with it. Here are some interview questions which will be helpful for you to clear the interview at HDIL.
Check Here For HDIL Recruitment
HDIL Interview Rounds
In this company, you have openings for various domains. The interview process is same for almost all these positions. The interview process at HDIL is consisting of 4 rounds. They are
- Online Written exam
- GD or JAM (optional)
- Technical Interview
- HR Interview
HDIL Technical Interview Questions For Freshers
The technical interview for fresher candidates will be generally based on their education. This is to assess whether you acquire the basic technical skills to handle the given job or not. Here are few technical interview questions that will be helpful for you to clear the interview at HDIL.
Building Materials Interview Questions
- What is Gypsum?
- What are BC and SDBC?
- What is a queen closer?
- What are the characteristics of a metamorphic rock?
- What is pug mill?
- What are different types of cement as classified by the Bureau of Indian standards?
- What are the advantages of plywood?
- What is quick lime?
- What are the different types of admixtures?
- Explain Single Flemish Bond and Double Flemish Bond?
CAD Interview Questions
- What is Autocad? What are the uses of Autocad?
- Differentiate between DTEXT and MTEXT – Dtext – Single lined Text, Mtext – Multiline Text with more options.
- In Autocad, what is the command that is used to rotate the grid at 45 degrees?
- What is the process to draw a line more than one time and save it automatically?
- How can you remove the empty layers from drawing?
- How you can create a user interface in Autocad?
- What area of drafting are you most interested in – Architectural, Civil or Mechanical?
- How to set up a default drawing directory?
- What you are supposed to do when “Enter Attributes” dialogue doesn’t display?
- What is the use of HOT grip – Move, Rotate, Scale?
HDIL HR Interview Questions For Freshers
The hr round plays a prominent role in determining whether a person had made his interview successful or not. It has that importance because it is the only way for the interviewer to calculate your capabilities and share his work space with you. Here we are providing you with some of the basically asked interview questions that are needed to clear the interview at HDIL.
- How do you handle a request you disagree with?
- What is your Favourite Subject in your discipline of engineering?
- What is a difficult situation you have faced and how did you overcome it?
- What do people often criticize about you?
- Tell me about your leadership style.
- How do you set priorities in your work?
- What was the last gift you gave someone?
- Who do you consider a role model or mentor?
- You have a very good percentage. Why didn’t opt for further studies?
- How do you feel about doing repetitive work?
- Why do you want to work in this company?
HDIL Technical Interview Questions For Experienced
As now you are an experienced person, your technical interview will be mostly concentrated on the particular domain you have worked for. Here the interviewer expects everything in clear from you. The interview of an experienced one is not that easy as of a fresher. Here, given below are some of the frequently asked technical questions by the recruiters of HDIL.
Construction Manager Interview Questions
- As a construction manager, which project management tools do you prefer and why?
- What licenses are needed to begin a construction project? How would you obtain them?
- What are the responsibilities of a construction manager?
- Picture a conflict between an in-house engineer and an independent subcontractor. How would you resolve it?
- Explain what are the phases inspections are done by local authority while construction?
- What does a construction cost covers and what does not?
- Have you ever had to manage two or more projects simultaneously? How did you succeed?
- List out the potential risk factors for workers on the construction site?
- What actions would you take if the project you are coordinating is falling behind schedule or exceeding the project’s budget?
- Explain what are the skills required to become an architect?
- What would you do if you found out that the construction materials being used are of low quality?
Sales Executive Interview Questions
- Tell us about the Sales Cycle What do you mean by RFP, RFI, and RFQ Process in Bid Management.
- How much flexibility does the salesperson have in negotiating the price with the customer?
- To sell anything, you need to sell your skills first. What do you understand from this statement?
- What is more important, a quality product or excellent customer service?
- What have you done at your present/last company to increase revenues, reduce costs or save time?
- How do you maintain your relationship with your old customers?
- How do you keep a smile on your face during a hard day?
- What challenges are you looking for in this sales support executive position?
- How did you land your most successful sale?
- How do you research prospects before a call or meeting? What information do you look for?
HDIL HR Interview Questions For Experienced
Here is your deciding round in your interview process. There is no prescribed question format for this round. Also, no particular answer is defined for any question. The only thing that helps you out here is the way you manage to answer the questions the interviewer will ask you. Here are some interview questions which may be helpful to you in your interview.
- What if you work here for five years and don’t get promoted? Many of our employees don’t. Won’t you find it frustrating?
- How do you handle a request you disagree with?
- What is your ideal company, location, and job?
- What is the reason for leaving your previous job?
- Define success and how do you measure up to your own definition?
- What is your work style?
- How has your current role evolved since you started?
- What is a difficult work situation you have faced and how did you overcome it?
- What can you tell me about your experience?
- Why are you looking to change jobs?
- If you were hiring for this position, what are the top five things you’d be looking for?
Hope this article is helpful to you in attending your interview at HDIL. Wish you a very good luck for your interview. For more job updates keep visiting our website All India Jobs regularly.