GMR Infrastructure Walkin Drive | Jobs in Hyderabad International Airport | 13th September 2017. GMR Infrastructure is conducting Recruitment drive in Hyderabad for B.Com, B.Sc, MBA freshers. B.Tech, B.E graduation will not be considered to attend for this walkin drive. Who had completed the above mentioned graduation with 60% aggregate in all academics can attend for the latest jobs in GMR Infrastructure. This is a 12 hour shift job with total 4 shifts in a week and also include night shift.
GMR Infrastructure has clearly stated that who will complete the interview process successfully only those aspirants are eligible to attend for the GMR Infrastructure Careers. GMR Infrastructure will select the capable and talented candidates based on their performance in Aptitude Test and Personal Interviews. Contenders who are going to appear for the GMR Infrastructure walkin Drive have to refer GMR Infrastructure Placement Papers and GMR Infrastructure Test Papers. Practicing along with these solved papers contenders can get an idea how to perform and how to score good marks in the GMR Infrastructure Aptitude test.
GMR Infrastructure is looking for talented and dynamic candidates who can join immediately. One more important thing for the aspirants is while going to attend for the drive must carry mandatory documents which are mentioned in this article. For more updates regarding GMR Infrastructure Job openings and Other Placement Papers, candidates are suggested bookmark this page Freshers Jobs for more accurate information.
GMR INFRASTRUCTURE WALKIN DETAILS
|Company Name||GMR Infrastructure Limited|
|Qualification||Any Graduate, B.Com, B.Sc, MBA|
|Experience||0 – 2 Years|
|Job Role||Trainee Screener|
|Salary||INR 50,000 – 2,25,000 P.A|
GMR Infrastructure Job Description
- Dear Aspirants,
- We are scheduling walkin interviews for Freshers for the Trainee Screener position for GMR Hyderabad International Airport.
- Job Location: Shamshabad Airport.
- Educational Qualification Required: Minimum eligibility criteria Graduation in any stream (B.Com, BA, BBA, etc.) with minimum 60% aggregate.
- Please note B.Tech, B.E graduation will not be considered.
- Age Limit: 26 years.
GMR Infrastructure Job Responsibilities
- Responsible for error free baggage screening process by thorough interpretation of images and carrying out the physical examination of the baggage.
- Ensure the ILB Screeners certification has not lapsed and also clear the BCAS proficiency tests as per prescribed schedule to keep the certification valid.
- Continuous endeavor to imbibe GMR Values & Beliefs.
- To adhere SOP strictly in case of a confirmed threat.
- Keeping strict vigilance over the suspicious movement of men whose presence is unwarranted with a criminal intention of theft, committing theft or criminal damage to the airport.
- Dissemination, escalation of all the potential information to the appropriate authority as per the laid norms and regulations.
- Inspection, analysis of images at all the registered baggage screening at various levels of Inline Baggage Screening System.
- Assist the Duty Manager, Manager, S&C, GHIAL in supervising the functioning of various branches of Security and Control and attend such other matters as may be assigned to him by the Chief of Security from time to time.
- Please Note: This is a 12 hour shift job with total 4 shifts in a week. Will include night shift also.
GMR Infrastructure Interview Process
- Aptitude test.
- Test for Color Blindness for shortlisted candidates followed by Personal Interviews.
GMR Infrastructure Company Profile
It was in 1978, when Mr. G.M Rao started off with a small jute mill and established, over 28 years later, what is known today as the GMR Group. GMR is today a major player in the Infrastructure Sector, with world class projects in India and abroad. The GMR group is headquartered in New Delhi and has been developing projects in high growth areas such as Airports, Energy, Transportation and Urban Infrastructure. GMR Group is one of the fastest growing infrastructure enterprises in the country with a rich and diverse experience spanning three decades. With our vibrant portfolio of projects, GMR is uniquely placed to build state of the art projects in sectors that are of critical importance in the process of development. Using the Public Private Partnership model, the Group has successfully leveraged its core strengths to implement several iconic infrastructure projects in India.
How To Apply For GMR Infrastructure Job Vacancies
Aspirants who are interested and capable to complete work on dead lines those contenders can attend for the drive on 13th September 2017 at the below mentioned venue. Who had the passion to work in Hyderabad location must utilize this opportunity on mentioned walkin dates. Who will attend after the walkin date or walkin time will not be entertained.
GMR Infrastructure Walkin Details
Walkin Date: 13th September 2017
Walkin Time: 9:00 AM
Auditorium, Old Site office,
Opp: GMR Aero Towers.
GMR Hyderabad International Airport,
Contact Person: Devender, Satya
Important Certificates To Carry For Interview
- Carry a copy of updated Resume.
- ID Proof and Address proof.
- Recent Passport Size photos.
- Education certificates (X, XII & Degree).