GMR Group Interview Questions [Technical & HR]: Are you a job seeker?? Well, here is an opportunity for you to have a great future with GMR Group. It is not so easy to crack an interview without proper preparation. No worries, we are here to help you to crack the interview of GMR Group. Here are few technical and hr interview questions which are frequently asked in the interview process of GMR Group.
Check Here For GMR Group Recruitment
GMR Group Interview Rounds
In this company, you have openings for various domains. The interview process is same for almost all these positions. The interview process at GMR Group is consisting of 4 rounds. They are
- Online Written exam
- GD or JAM (optional)
- Technical Interview
- HR Interview
GMR Group Technical Interview Questions For Freshers
The technical interview for a fresher would be very easy one. They will be mainly asked the technical questions based on their education to check their technical skills. Here we are providing you with the basic interview questions that are needed to clear the interview at GMR Group.
Building Materials Interview Questions
- What is Gypsum?
- What are BC and SDBC?
- What is a queen closer?
- What are the characteristics of a metamorphic rock?
- What is pug mill?
- What are different types of cement as classified by the Bureau of Indian standards?
- What are the advantages of plywood?
- What is quick lime?
- What are the different types of admixtures?
- Explain Single Flemish Bond and Double Flemish Bond?
Concrete Technology Interview Questions
- What are the steps involved in the concreting process, explain?
- Why should pumping be not used in case of concreting works?
- What is the basic difference in absorption, adsorption, and sorption?
- Differentiate between pre-tensioning and post-tensioning
- What reinforcements are used in the process of prestressing?
- What are the forces involved in underwater construction?
- What are thin shell roofs? Why are they becoming popular?
- What are the precautions to be taken for construction in the marshy soil?
- What is the meaning of soil reinforcement?
- Why are steel plates inserted inside bearings in elastomeric bearings?
GMR Group HR Interview Questions For Freshers
Here we go with the last round of interview. This is a bit tricky round and all that you need to do is to show case your skills, be a bit logical and answer each and every question carefully. Not only the answer but also the way you answer the plays an important role here. Here are few hr interview questions which are especially asked for a fresher. Do have a look over these before you attend the interview.
- How did you prepare for this interview?
- What do you think is your greatest achievement?
- Would you lie for the company?
- If you could do anything, what would be your ideal job?
- What can you do for us that other candidates can’t?
- Tell me something about yourself that is not written in your resume.
- What do you know about us?
- Are you planning to go for further studies?
- What do you seek from a job?
- Explain how would be an asset to this organization?
- Assuming that you are selected, what will be your strategy for next 60 days?
GMR Group Technical Interview Questions For Experienced
Being an experienced candidate dealing with the technical round is a bit typical task. It is so because the more experienced you are, the more will be your knowledge and the toughest will be the interview. Here we are to help you with the necessary interview questions that are commonly asked in GMR Group.
Mechanical Engineer Questions
- What are the different types of fits? Explain.
- What are the differences between pneumatics and hydraulics?
- What are the different types of springs and explain them briefly?
- What kind of materials should be used for shafts manufacturing?
- Based on which law does distillation column, heat exchangers, compressors and pumps work?
- What is Carnot engine?
- Explain in an orderly manner how the force in the member of a truss is detected using the method of joint.
- Why steels are heat treatable and why not cast irons? If yes why?
- What are the different theories of failure under static load, explain briefly?
Electrical Engineer Interview Questions
- What is the difference between MCB & MCCB, Where it can be used?
- How can an equal potential zone be carried out in conductors?
- What is the difference between a single pole and a double pole circuit breaker?
- Why temperature rise is considered in bus bars and isolators?
- What is meant by armature reaction?
- What are the advantages of speed control using a thyristor?
- If a lamp is connected between two phases will it glow or not?
- What is the function of choke in a tube light?
- How does a generator generate reactive power?
- What is a differential amplifier? Also, explain CMRR.
GMR Group HR Interview Questions For Experienced
An hr interview is the last round of interview in any interview process. Here you may be asked anything, but thing is that you will be tested regarding your behavior and management skills. Here are few frequently asked hr interview questions that are useful for you in your interview.
- Define success and how do you measure up to your own definition?
- What attracted you to this facility? To this position? What do you hope to get out of the experience?
- What is your work style?
- How has your current role evolved since you started?
- What is a difficult work situation you have faced and how did you overcome it?
- What can you tell me about your experience?
- Why are you looking to change jobs?
- If you were hiring for this position, what are the top five things you’d be looking for?
Hope this article is helpful to you in attending your interview at GMR Group. Wish you a very good luck for your interview. For more job updates keep visiting our website All India Jobs regularly.