Contenders who are anxiously waiting for the Federal Bank Clerk PO Result 2017 can check the information from this page. The Federal Bank Officials will release the Federal Bank Officers Clerk Result on its official website federalbank.co.in. So the candidates have to wait until the results available on the website. In this page, we have given the latest information regarding the result along with the link to check the Federal Bank Result 2017.
Federal Bank Clerk PO Result 2017
Authorities of the Bank are planning to conduct the exam on 24th and 26th September 2017 for the Officers and Clerk positions applied aspirants respectively. After conducting the exam it will take some time to release the result. From this page, exam attended aspirants can check the tentative dates of the result. The Federal Bank Clerk PO Result 2017 will decide the candidate whether they are eligible for the next level of the selection process or not. To check their Federal Bank Clerk PO Result the aspirants have to log in to the official website by giving the required particulars.
You Can Also Check: Federal Bank Clerk PO Admit Card 2017
Federal Bank Clerk PO Result Details
|Name of the Organization||Federal Bank|
|Name of the Posts||Clerk and Officers (PO) Vacancies|
|Number of Vacancies||41 Vacancies|
|Date of the Exam||24th and 26th September 2017|
|Job Category||Bank Jobs|
Federal Bank Clerk PO Cut Off Marks
- The number of vacancies
- Number of candidates appeared for the exam
- The difficulty level of the paper
- Top score in the exam
- Previous year marks.
Federal Bank Merit List
Steps To Download Federal Bank Clerk PO Result 2017
- Visit the official website of Federal Bank i.e; federalbank.co.in.
- On the home page search for the “Career” Tab on top of the page and click on it.
- Now a page will appear on the screen.
- Search for the Federal Bank Clerk PO Result 2017 link and click it.
- A page will display on the screen.
- Enter all the required details like Registration Number and Date of birth.
- Click on the Submit Button.
- Here the result of the candidate will display on the screen.
- Finally, take a hard copy by clicking on the “Print” option on the page.
- Or save it for future use.