In the article, contenders will get complete material regarding East Central Railway Sports Quota Previous Papers. Those who are preparing for the Written Exam can have a look at this post. Contenders can find out Sports Quota, Scout, and Guide Quota Previous Year Question Papers in the PDF format. So candidates can easily download the Question Papers at free of cost. To crack the exam proper preparation is important so aspirants can prepare by using these Model Papers. In the successive section, aspirants can find the exam pattern of the East Central Railway Scout and Guide Quota Written Exam.
East Central Railway Model Papers
East Central Railway Sports Quota Previous Papers Details
|Name Of The Organization||East Central Railway|
|Post Names||Sports Quota, Scout, and Guide Quota Vacancies|
|Number Of Vacancies||33 Vacancies|
|Date Of Written Test||Updated Soon|
|Application Starting Date||Started|
|Application Closing Date||9th October 2017|
|You can also check|
|East Central Railway Sports Quota Admit Card 2017|
|East Central Railway Recruitment 2017|
East Central Railway Exam Pattern
- Participation/Service rendered in National Events/National Jamboree (Including All Indian Railway Event) is given by 10 Marks. There are no marks for First Two Certificates (i.e., Minimum Eligibility Qualification). One additional event carries 7 Marks. Two or more additional events consists of 10 Marks.
- Participation/Service rendered in State Events/Rallies carries 10 Marks. There are no marks for First Two Certificates (i.e., Minimum Eligibility Qualification). One additional event carries 7 Marks. Two or more additional events consists of 10 Marks
- Specialized Scout/Guides course organized at National/State/All Indian Railways level carries 10 Marks. One Course consists of 7 Marks. Two or more course carries 10 Marks.
- Participation in District Rallies (10 Marks). There are no marks for One Certificate. 7 Marks for Two Certificate. 10 Marks for Three Certificate
- The separate written test will be organized for Group ‘C’ and erstwhile Group ‘D’ Posts.
In written test, the aspirant who will obtain 40% marks out of 50, will be eligible to be called for next stage of test i.e., Scouting Skill Assesment and Evaluation of Achievement Certificates. The number of candidates to be called for next stage of the test will be equal to 5 times of the number of vacancies of Scout/Guide. If more than one candidate will obtain equal marks as lowest cut off marks among five times, all such candidates will be called for next stage of the test and 40% marks in aggregate (100 Marks) will be minimum qualifying marks for empanelment. The panel will be formed purely on merit basis.